Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland) - Page 4 Empty Re: YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland)

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:06 am

pam supportfromireland
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:45 pm

Thanks Ewe for that.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20932
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland) - Page 4 Empty Re: YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland)

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:07 am

heidistar
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:16 pm

I just think it was so wonderful, what Treasure and Ann did and I am so glad the Lenhards have seen the video.

Phillipp is the uncle by the way, it mentions him further down the Enfants Kidnappe page.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:08 am

pam supportfromireland
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:00 am

Please remember Ylenia's family. It is the anniversary of the day she went missing this Thursday, 31st July. We will always remember you Ylenia.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:09 am

treasure
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:24 am

Thinking of them all today :cry:
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:09 am

tezza
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:40 am

I will be thinking of this family who are dear to this forum, thanks to that wonderful balloon release. I will never forget that and what this forum acheived together in memory of a special girl.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:10 am

snowwhite
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:02 am

Thinking about little Ylenia today, and especially her family. I hope they find the strength to get through this awful anniversary.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:10 am

pam supportfromireland
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:05 am

Yes thank you guys, that was one of the most special things ever and Treasure we'll always be thankful. I have a picture in my head of that beautiful place. Let's hope our wishes reach the family today, that they realise they are being thought of.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:53 am

I'm in a very melancholic mood today & felt this section deserved some time.

I noticed Ylenia's birthday has just passed on 18th November. I thought it would be a good idea to bump the absolutely wonderful memory Treasure created with help from Admin too for Ylenia in Switzerland. RIP little one & keep your Mum safe Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Th_yIAkHc
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland
Forum Moderator (Missing)

Number of posts : 6734
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Tezza Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:47 am

Thank you for reminding us of what this forum did together in Ylenia's memory.
It was a very special day when Treasure released the balloon on behalf of this forum.

That balloon was a gift from Ylenia's mother to us and released in Ylenia's name back in Switzerland, A very proud moment and a great tribute to Ylenia who would be 7 now if alive today.
Tezza
Tezza
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5956
Birthday : 1971-04-23
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:37 am

Thinking of Ylenia's Mum and extended community today.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Number of posts : 6734
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Tezza Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:15 am

Thank you Pam for the reminder that today is the 2nd year anniversary of Ylenia Lenhard going missing. Ylenia was aged just 5 years when she went missing from Appenzell Switzerland, on 31st July 2007 leaving the indoor swimming pool.

This case is very special to our forum because of what this forum did for her family.

Here is a reminder of that wonderful video, created by Treasure's husband, in memory of Ylenia. Please take a moment to view it once more.