Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland) - Page 3 Empty Re: YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland)

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:46 am

tezza
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:41 pm

Treasure wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Th_yIAkHc

Here's the video, my husband did it. You'll need a tissue.......

Who shall I send the pics to?

Thank you Treasure, I will pm you Ann's email addy (sinbadthesailor).
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20932
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland) - Page 3 Empty Re: YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland)

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:46 am

zannie
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:50 pm

That was really beautiful treasure !!!!

A big thanks to you and your family for doing that and sharing with us!!!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:47 am

lin200
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:33 pm

That's really really beautiful thank you very much
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:47 am

tamsin
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:05 pm

Emotional but beautifully done :cry:
She's safe now,at peace,away from this evil world.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:48 am

smokie
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:22 pm

Treasure this was very emotional to watch. A beautiful thing for you and your family to do thank you very much.

Rest in peace now Ylenia xxx
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:48 am

snowwhite
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:37 pm

What a beautiful location to release the balloon Treasure. Thank you for doing that on behalf of all of us. I hope Ylenia's mum gets some comfort from knowing there are still people around the world thinking about her little girl.

With regard to the newspaper report above, I think it was perhaps a small mercy for Ylenia, so she didn't have to go through what he had planned. God bless the little angel.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:49 am

tizzy
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:56 pm

Treasure,

The video is gorgeous, so sad but incredibly dignified. Thank you.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:49 am

tezza
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:14 am

Thank you once again Treasure for the balloon release and the photos and video your family put together for Ylenia's family.
The card to Charlotte and family was posted yesterday by sinbadthesailor, along with the beautiful photos.
Courtesy of this very special group of people we have here.

For anyone who hasn't seen the moving video on Yoiu Tube, here it is again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Th_yIAkHc
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:50 am

pam supportfromireland
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:17 am

With a bit of luck there may be feedback before I go away but likely, ye will hear later.Yes very proud to be part of this community.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:50 am

merlynsam
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:11 am

Thank you, thank you!

I looked at the balloon and remembered when it was in my house and I couldn't ignore it. What a journey that balloon has made!

So, I sit here in tears - having watched the YouTube 3 times.

Thank you for the most respectful tribute that was possible. Treasure, your two girls were wonderful - I felt that they sensed the importance of the moment.

The lake was perfect - the music was perfect - the way that Mr Treasure followed the ballooon floating is memorable.

Please accept my thanks for taking responsibility for releasing Ylenia's balloon and sharing that occasion with us.

merly x x
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:51 am

merlynsam
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:59 am

Treasure, we have a good relationship with For Madeleine forum and I posted a message over there to alert them to the wonderful video.

This is what I posted:

The Find Madeleine forum enrolled Ylenia in perpetual masses with the SMA fathers. They also organised a healing mass to be said every day for one moth for Charlotte Lenhard (Ylenia's mum) and the family.

Charlotte Lenhard very kindly wrote back to the Find Madeleine forum and sent a balloon with Ylenia's name on. (This was delivered to the UK).

The gift of Ylenia's ballooon could not be ignored. Charlotte had sent it to us for a purpose.
It had to be released in Ylenia's name and memory.

Treasure (Find Madeleine forum) offered to do this - back in Switzerland.

So the balloon came from Switzerland to the UK and was posted back to Switzerland again.

I would like to share the release of Ylenia's balloon with you.

A tribute to Ylenia

Made by Treasure (Find Madeleine forum) - with the technical support of Mr Treasure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Th_yIAkHc

Get your tissues ready!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:52 am

merlynsam
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:01 am

Message from MkSandra (For Madeleine Forum)

Thank you so much .........

I missed the part about tissues, I was quite unprepared for something so powerful.

Thank you again for sharing and thanks to Find Madeleine forum, what a great group of people.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:52 am

merlynsam
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:02 am

Message from Rob (For Madeleine Forum)

Thank you ... Treasure

It is so beautiful to see the little girls looking up watching the balloon soar up to where Ylenia is already waiting and part of the great cloud of witnesses (Martyros) in Heaven.

Ylenia, Dear little one how I wish that you were still playing and swimming safely in your little home town and I had never had a reason to hear about you or that we got to know you much later and for some good reason. Someday we will all see you again.

Rob
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:53 am

merlynsam
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:04 am

Message from lunden (For Madeleine Forum)

Thank you Treasure
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:53 am

Concerned about Madeleine
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:28 am

Treasure, what a lovely video of Ylenia's balloon release. Thanks so much for doing that. BTW, your children are lovely as well. They looked so cute with you & in the end of the video. I don't think I could get mine to stand still enough for that long of a time period, . Wild they are!!

Much love,
CAM
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:54 am

treasure
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:38 am

Good morning all,

I just wanted to let you know that I just received a message from a man called Philipp Lenhard on YouTube. He has seen the video and thanked us for it.

I'm glad her family have seen it now.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:54 am

merlynsam
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:30 am

Absolutely wonderful Treasure.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:55 am

vovvan
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:17 pm

It feels good knowing they have watched the video Treasure.

I had to see it again and it is so beautiful and peaceful, a lovely gesture for Ylenia and her family to let them all know we care.

Thank you Treasure with family once again for doing this.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:55 am

tezza
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:48 pm

Wow! Very Happy

I am so proud of what this forum did for the family of this beautiful girl.
Thank you to everyone who helped make this moment happen!

It shows just how powerful a forum can be, if we all pull together.

Merly also wrote to Enfants Kidnappes before Christmas asking them to upload Treasure's video from You Tube, to their Ylenia tribute section of their website.

They have done this for us and it was posted on 22nd December, 2007.
A lovely Christmas present for the family.
A Phillip Lenhard has already left a thank you message for Treasure

http://www.kidnapping.be/ylenia/index.html

And hope they also received the lovely card that sinbadthesailor made and sent on behalf of us, with photos of the balloon release enclosed.
A Phillip Lenhard has already left a thank you message for Treasure.

http://www.kidnapping.be/ylenia/index.html

Thank you all!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:56 am

merlynsam
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Tezza - I just want to concur with you:

This forum is made up of exceptionally special people and I am so proud to be associated with each and every one of you.

The way we pull together never ceases to amaze me. I look at Treasure's video of the balloon and remember when that very same balloon was on my desk in the study.....and I couldn't ignore it. Perhaps that is why I find Treasure's video exceptionally poignant - to see her two little girls watching that balloon go up to the skies (heaven in my faith) and know that it is symbolic of Ylenia's peace and freedom.

I personally will never be able to thank Treasure enough.

Ann's cards were made with so much care and love and sent on our behalf to the McCanns and Charlotte Lenhard. The cards were beautiful and special - the thoughts even more so.

So thanks to everyone in here for everything you do to make this one of the very best Madeleine forums in cyber world.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:58 am

merlynsam
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:05 pm

Another message left on For Madeleine forum for Treasure

From sk

Thank you Mr and Mrs Treasure xx
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:59 am

pam supportfromireland
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:32 am

Wonderful news about Ylenia's family.Yes pulling together works wonders. She was such a beautiful little girl and know peoples' efforts in helping, is great to hear. Brings many smiles to all of us.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:01 am

crys
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:51 am

how absolutely beautiful, I also am proud to be part of this forum. xx well done treasure. xx
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:01 am

vonb
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:28 pm

Words can't express what I felt when watching this Treasure. Absolutely heartfelt and reflective. What I would'nt have done to be there in person to be part of that special moment. Well done. What goes around come's around Treasure and I hope that you receive tenfold all the blessings you deserve. Thank you.

ps. Well done to your hubbie too for all his good camera work Wink
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:02 am

ewe2
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:41 pm

Treasure wrote:Good morning all,

I just wanted to let you know that I just received a message from a man called Philipp Lenhard on YouTube. He has seen the video and thanked us for it.

I'm glad her family have seen it now.
I am just posting the actual message left by Mr. Philipp Lenhard on Youtube.

"This video touched my heart very much. Thanks a lot."
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next