Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland) Empty YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland)

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:14 am

smokie
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:04 pm

YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland) Tn_2007-09-15T162658Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKWD-UK-SWISS-MISSING

Ylenia Lenhard 5 years from Appenzell Switerland went missing 31 July leaving the indoor swimming pool.
A few days later police found a dead man along with a white van. Little Ylenia's helmet rucksack were found here.

Swiss police announced on September 15th 2007 that a body had been discovered in the woods between the villages of Oberbüren and Niederwil considered almost certain to be Ylenia's. On September 16th 2007 the Swiss police confirmed that the found body was in fact the remains of Ylenia
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20932
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland) Empty Re: YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland)

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:15 am

merlynsam
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:04 pm

Do you remember that we enrolled Ylenia in the Perpetual Mass Assosiation and enrolled her family in Healing Masses for a month (when we were in the "other forum")?

I have had a letter today from Ylenia's mother.

I hope that Treasure will be online over the weekend to translate for us.

YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland) Letterfromyleniasmotheroj0.th

There was a red balloon enclosed also - with Ylenia's name printed on it.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland) Empty Re: YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland)

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:16 am

tezza
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:12 am

Translated by Logos:

On the other side of the road

The death is not what it seems to be,
I just walked into the room next door
This is me, you are you
What I have been for you before, I still am
Call my name like you always did.
Never use a different phrase
Don't be ceremonious or sad
keep laughing about things, like we allways did together
Pray, laugh, think about me,
so that my name may be spoken out loud in this house
Like it always used to be.
Without special meanings
without a trace of shadows
Life means, what it allways used to mean
The thread is not cut.
Why should I not be in your thoughts anymore,
just because I am out of sight?
I am not gone far.
I am just on the other side of the road.

Thank you very much for the letter and the holy mass

Charlotte Lenhard
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:17 am

merlynsam
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:56 am

Thank you logos. A very touching message.

Treasure also did a translation so thank you for your time.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:17 am

rose
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:41 pm

Wow.. that was really moving.. I think the balloons might have been from a drawing from Ylenia.
Well.. it certainly choked me up... how wonderful of Ylenia's mother to send something back.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:18 am

merlynsam
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:59 am

I am re-posting the information I posted in the "other forum"

This was the message we sent (written by Treasure)

Liebe Charlotte

Wir bei den Englischen 'Wishing Madeleine Home' forum, sind von Ylenia's geschichte tief ins Trauer gestürtzt.

Wir haben Täglich für Ylenia gebeten, und möchten Sie jetzt unsere tiefste Beileid,unsere Liebe und Seelische Unterstützung senden.

Der Beigefügten Karten sind Bestätigung, dass wir für Ylenia zwei Gottesdienste gekauft haben. Das erste ist eine 'Heilendes Gottesdienst' für Ihre Familie, und der zweite heisst eine 'Unaufhörliches Gottesdienst', um zu zeigen, dass Ylenia jetzt bei Gott bleibt.

Sie und Ihre Familie sind in unsere Gedanken

Wishing Madeleine Home Forum, UK

(I am sure she will translate again if we ask her nicely!)

The Healing Mass for The Family of Ylenia

Prayer for Healing:

At this time of special need
let us pray
that Jesus the Good Shepherd
will lay his healthy hand
upon you.

YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland) Healingmassforyleniasfare1.th

The Perpetual Mass for Ylenia (a mass will be said for her for Eternity)

YLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland) Perpetualmassforylenialoc3.thYLENIA LENHARD - Aged 5 years - Appenzell (Switzerland) Perpetualmassforylenialeo1.th

Sorry - I don't know how to make the two pages of the card show as the same size. Ben sorted it for me in the other forum.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:19 am

merlynsam
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:09 am

Rose,

It was wonderful indeed. I didn't expect anything. We knew in our hearts that we had prayed/thought; lit candles and finally sent masses for Ylenia and her family. Even if Charlotte doesn't "believe", I am sure she would have accepted the beautiful mass cards as a thoughtful gesture.

So let me make some special thanks here - to those who made it possible to send Charlotte Lenhard comfort when she needed it:

Treasure: for translating our message to Charlotte so she received it in her own language.

Rose: who found Charlotte's precise address and enabled us to get the mass cards to her very quickly.

All members: for taking Ylenia into your hearts and supporting the idea of enrolling Ylenia and her family in the special masses.

Now - I have a red balloon with Ylenia's name on. This is Charlotte's gift to us. It cannot be ignored........

If anyone having a special birthday/christmas/new year party which will involve helium balloons? If so, would you be willing to send Ylenia's balloon off into the sky with the special wishes of the Find Madeleine forum?

Please PM me if you can do this for Charlotte/Ylenia.

Thanks
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:20 am

merlynsam
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:45 am

I am going to post the balloon to Treasure and she will release it in Switzerland on our behalf.

Thank you Treasure for offering to do this for us (and Ylenia)
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:20 am

tezza
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:37 am

Thank you Treasure, please send it with the love, wishes and prayers of our forum.

Please attatch a message, maybe someone will get back to you and say how far it got.

Maybe if you could take a photo when releasing it, we could add it to the forum.
That would be great!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:21 am

treasure
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:01 pm

Tezza wrote:Thank you Treasure, please send it with the love, wishes and prayers of our forum.

Please attatch a message, maybe someone will get back to you and say how far it got.

Maybe if you could take a photo when releasing it, we could add it to the forum.
That would be great!

I will do that Tezza. I've given it lots of thought and I now know the perfect place to release the balloon.

I will post pictures too.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:22 am

tezza
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:10 pm

I look forward to seeing the photos.
What day do you plan to do this?

Maybe we can send a photo to Charlotte too, to let her know we are thinking of Ylenia.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:23 am

merlynsam
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:38 pm

Just an update folks.

The delay in getting this organised has been entirely my fault. I posted the parcel by Airmail yesterday so Treasure should receive it by Thursday.

I wanted to send some small gifts for Treasure's children (who are going to be involved in the balloon release) so that they know that it is a "special occasion" for Ylenia and that they and their Mum are making this special occasion for the Find Madeleine forum.

I made so many mistakes - I thought I would never get the job finished!

1. I packed a box and wrapped it, then found I couldn't send batteries through the Royal Mail and I had bought some little clocks with batteries!

2. I brought the parcel back home and emptied it.

3. I went into town again last Wednesday afternoon and bought different things. I then re-packed the box with the new gifts, started to wrap it but I didn't have enough brown paper left on the roll.

4. I bought more brown paper and wrapped it Friday night.

5. I took the dog for his walk on Saturday morning - and forgot to take the parcel with me! I managed to get back to the house for midday - jumped in the car - drove to the post office....CLOSED EARLY!

BUT YLENIA'S BALLOON WAS FINALLY SENT BACK TO SWITZERLAND BY AIRMAIL YESTERDAY!

I have also sent the original letter as I thought Treasure's children might like to see it.

Treasure will let us know when the parcel arrives - and then she will have to fit the balloon release into her busy house-move schedule.

Anyway, sorry for the delay folks - but things are back on track again!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:24 am

pam supportfromireland
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:01 pm

Guys this is great. A special thing to do. Thank you.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:24 am

rose
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:12 pm

This is absolutely wonderful!
Merly, you're the best!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:25 am

tezza
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:50 pm

Can't wait to see the photos!

Yes, not a good idea to send ticking clocks in a parcel Merly.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:25 am

treasure
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:56 pm

I'll let you all know when I get it. I'll try to release it maybe at the weekend if the weather is OK........
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:26 am

pam supportfromireland
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:04 pm

That would be great Treasure
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:26 am

Concerned about Madeleine
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:45 pm

Thanks to everyone involved in this special message for Ylenia. How beautiful!!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:27 am

crys
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:01 pm

yes i agree, this is a wonderful thing to do and of course the balloon could not of been ignored. such a thoughtful kind bunch of people we have on here xx
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

vovvan
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:05 pm

What a lovely thing to do for Ylenia. Once again I´m a very proud member of this forum xxx
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

merlynsam
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:06 pm

Teasure has confirmed that Ylenia's balloon has arrived at her home this morning. (So much for airmal arriving within 3 working days eh?)

She will let us know when she is going to release the balloon.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:28 am

treasure
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:39 am

Hello everybody

I'm just popping in to say that I'm now going to wait until after we have moved before I release the balloon.

I had hoped to do it over this weekend, or early next week, but I'm looking at the amount of 'work' I still need to do before our house move next week, and I've decided to postpone.

It's not something I want to rush, I want it to be a very special moment. Ylenia deserves that.

I'll let you all know when.........
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:28 am

pam supportfromireland
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:00 pm

Thanks for letting us know Treasure and you're right,it needs to be a poignant special moment with time.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:29 am

tezza
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:12 pm

Thanks for letting us know Treasure, we can wait a bit longer.
You are right, it's not something that should be done in a rush and not be in the right frame of mind.

Just make sure you keep the balloon safe during the move!
Hope the move goes well for you.
Very Happy
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:29 am

treasure
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:48 am

I found this upsetting, but at least we now know....... :cry:

Abducted girl died of poisoning

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/front/detail/Abducted_girl_died_of_poisoning.html?siteSect=105&sid=8441625&rss=true&ty=st
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next