Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

JULIAN KING - Aged 7 years - Chicago, Illinois (USA)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JULIAN KING - Aged 7 years - Chicago, Illinois (USA) - Page 2 Empty Re: JULIAN KING - Aged 7 years - Chicago, Illinois (USA)

Post  merlynsam Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 am

Chicago Breaking News Centre

February 23, 2009 5:55 PM

Attorney for suspect in Hudson case resigns

The lawyer for a man accused of killing the mother, brother and nephew of Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson has withdrawn from the case.

Joshua Kutnick says he will no longer represent William Balfour, who is the estranged husband of Hudson's sister Julia.

Kutnick says he believes Balfour is innocent, but the high-profile case involves intense hours, and he can't support it financially.

(continues)

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/02/jennifer-hudson-kutnick-balfour.html
merlynsam
merlynsam
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

JULIAN KING - Aged 7 years - Chicago, Illinois (USA) - Page 2 Empty Re: JULIAN KING - Aged 7 years - Chicago, Illinois (USA)

Post  merlynsam Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:49 am

Huffington Post

March 23, 2009

Jennifer Hudson's Sister Talks About Moving On After Family Murders

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/23/jennifer-hudsons-sister-t_n_177974.html
merlynsam
merlynsam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  merlynsam Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:50 am

Fox News

THURSDAY, April 30

Chicago - William Balfour, the man accused of killing the mother, brother and nephew of Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson, is due in court.

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2009Apr24/0,4670,NewsCalendar,00.html
merlynsam
merlynsam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  merlynsam Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:23 am

Earth Times

Tue, 29 Jun 2010

Jennifer Hudson opens up about killings

Jennifer Hudson has revealed she fell into depression following the murders of her mother, brother and nephew in October 2008.

Jennifer Hudson has spoken out about her depression following the brutal murders of her mother, brother and nephew.

The Oscar-winning star lost her mother Darnell Hudson Donerson, 57, brother Jason Hudson, 29, and seven-year-old nephew Julian King in a grisly shooting spree in October 2008.

Admitting the grisly incident was like a "blur", the 28-year-old star went into seclusion following the family tragedy.

The singer-and-actress revealed to VH1 documentary 'Behind the Music', that she was in shock for a long time, saying: "It was like I was outside of myself."

As the reality of what had happened hit home Jennifer fell into depression.

She said: "For almost two weeks straight... [I was] inside one room with just family and friends coming in and out."

William Balfour, Jennifer's sister Julia's estranged husband, has been charged with first degree murder and home invasion in connection with the killings and has pleaded not guilty to all the charges.

Jennifer also opened up about how becoming a mother has helped her come to terms with her loss.

She said that 'Little David' - her 11-month old son with fiance David Otunga - "reminds me of my nephew" and he also helps her remember her mother.

She explained: "In so many ways I channel her because she was such a great mom. I want him to get the same love and the same upbringing my mother gave us."

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/news/332160,jennifer-hudson-opens-up-about-killings.html
merlynsam
merlynsam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  merlynsam Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:11 am

Earth Times

Posted : Wed, 25 Aug 2010

Jennifer Hudson's family murder trial delayed

Jennifer Hudson's brother-in-law William Balfour has been granted a continuance in his trial for murder and home invasion charges, following the killing of the singer's mother, brother and nephew.

Jennifer Hudson's brother-in-law has been granted another continuance in his trial for allegedly murdering her family.

William Balfour - who has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and one of home invasion - has been told the case against him has been put back, meaning he will still not face court over the killings of the singer's mother Darnell Donerson, 57, brother Jason Hudson, 29, and seven-year-old nephew Julian King, RadarOnline.com reports.

Jennifer's mother and brother were found in Jennifer's childhood home in Chicago's South Side on October 24, 2008. Julian's body was found in a vehicle in Chicago a few days later. All three had multiple gunshot wounds.

Balfour - who has been jailed without bond since his arrest on December 1, 2008- denies all involvement in the killings.

It has previously been alleged that Balfour - who is the estranged husband of Jennifer's sister Julia - killed Darnell, Jason and Julian after becoming overcome with envy when he saw Julia receive a birthday present from a new boyfriend.

Before being arrested in 2008, he served nearly seven years in prison for attempted murder and vehicular hijacking.

Earlier this month Jennifer and her sister celebrated what would have been Julian's ninth birthday, with family and friends.

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/news/340924,jennifer-hudsons-family-murder-trial-delayed.html
merlynsam
merlynsam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  merlynsam Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:50 pm

musicrooms.net

Mar 15, 2011‎

Jennifer Hudson says her son is like a “little Michael Jackson”.

The singer-and-actress has 19-month-old David Daniel Otunga Jr. with her fiancé David Otunga. The 29-year-old star says her son is following in her musical footsteps and has a natural flair when it comes to performing.

"He's very musical. He just loves music overall, and he's into it," she told MTV. "I feel like I had a little Michael Jackson. He'd be in the backseat of the car, [moving] his little shoulder to anything that comes on the radio, and then I turn around like, 'What are you doing?' And he laughs like, 'Ha! What, you didn't think I had that move?'"

Jennifer also revealed the tot can tell her voice when it comes on the television or radio. She says he is proud of her and instantly picks up on her tones when he hears them.

"He knows mommy's voice," Hudson shared. "If my commercial is on, he'll walk out the room, 'That's my momma!'”

Jennifer has previously opened up about becoming a mother, saying that David Jr. reminds her of her nephew Julian King, who was brutally killed. The star was left devastated in October 2008 when her mother Darnell Donerson, her brother Jason Hudson and seven-year-old Julian were found dead having suffered multiple gunshot wounds.

"In so many ways, I channel [my mother] because she was such a great mom," she said. “My son makes me feel like the most special person on earth. I want him to get the same love and the same upbringing my mother gave us."

http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/28863-jennifer-hudson-my-son-dances-like-jackson.html
merlynsam
merlynsam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  merlynsam Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:32 am

Checked and nothing to report 19/04/2011
merlynsam
merlynsam
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2