Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04

+3
zannie
Admin
pam supportfromireland
7 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04 - Page 4 Empty Re: DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:12 am

Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:05 pm posted by Tezza Post subject:
hope4maddy wrote:
crys wrote:
Crystal wrote:
Hi
I'm so glad I've found this site, I knew that children had gone missing in the past but I never knew just how bad the problem was until Madeliene went missing. Since then I came across little Denise, I pray for them and other children daily. Denise's disappearance in particular has struck a nerve in me, she looks like my little girl (my husband is Italian) if I was her poor mother I could not go on living, I commend her strength.
In May 07 I came across this link
Link Removed by Admin

It shows a child the absolute image of Denise, not very happy. It apparently was sent to her mum, since then there has been nothing of it, so are the police investigating it or not, they know it's a child abuse site, so even if it's not Denise, the little girl is someones baby. Could someone find out? Also, it was reported that the sighting of a child in Milan with Romany gypsies was actually a little boy, he was with his parents. It's a shame that it is so automatic that people can blame migrants. I know that it is said children are abducted by gypsies to rob and steal but you know, these people do have a heart too, and it would probably cost them more to feed and hide a child like Denise. It seems likely that this little girl could have been taken by someone she knows as revenge, and that really is the saddest thing of all. God bless you sweetheart you are in my thoughts. x

hey Crystal - you have the same name as me!

Thanks for posting this, I just cannot gt my head around the fact that so many people have offered info on and nothnig seems to have been done. Praying that she gets found soon.

Lina or H4M, any news at all?

I just got in touch with my father-in-law the other day. He has emailed me the contact information. I will be sending the site onto them. I'm sorry it took so long. His mother is ill and he's been caring for her.

Tezza, I clicked on that link that you erased...should I be worried? I couldn't read it because it's in a different language so I clicked back off it. I didn't navigate throughout the site.

No, I don't think that will be a problem.
But if we were to display such a link here, it could well get the forum closed down.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland
Forum Moderator (Missing)

Number of posts : 6734
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04 - Page 4 Empty Re: DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:13 am

Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:11 pm posted by pam supportfromireland Post subject:

Good for you for spotting it Tezza. Thanks for that. Very Happy
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:13 am

Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:53 am posted by lina _gr Post subject:

Pam and Crys, No news yet, nothing from the newspapers. I don't know why they are doing this... .
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:15 am

Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:55 am posted by lina_gr Post subject:

A video dedicated to Denise's 7th birthday.
Happy birthday Denise!

Denise Pipitone - Compleanno 7
by asso_rita

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b09z_denise-pipitone-compleanno-7_news
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:16 am

Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:47 am posted by pam supportfromireland Post subject:

Does anyone know anyone in Italy that can physically call in to a newspaper office and demand coverage of Denise's story? The silence is unbeleivable. It applies to so many missing.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:17 am

Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:06 am posted by hope4maddy Post subject:

I contacted National Center for Missing & Exploited Children regarding the websites on Brian's site. I also included the one above...that has been removed. It is also on Brian's site. My father-in-law told me that they are the one's to contact because they send the information directly to law enforcement. Also, the FBI and retired police officers investigate these sites. He informed me that he was asked to be a part of this because he is a retired police officer. I told him that if there is anything that I can do to help, then let me know.

Also, if anyone sees another site like this, I will report that as well. It's time to become vigil in protecting our children. It doesn't matter if these sites are in other countries, there are still sickos from all over the world accessing them and viewing/purchasing this stuff.

Here's the link to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children if anyone is interested:
https://secure.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/CybertipServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:20 am

Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:43 pm posted by pam supportfromireland Post subject:

Thanks for that Hope. Also CEOP seem to be good too.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:21 am

Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:11 pm posted by merlynsam Post subject:

Enfants Kidnappes

February 10, 2008

BY STEFANIA MIRETTI

The War of Piera

A website to tell chamboulée life of a little girl sentenced to four years always have.

"At first, hour after hour waiting for you as you're back early You can not even imagine that your daughter might not be back for the night Yet the night passes, and they start looking in squalid places. You hear the noise of helicopters, you see firefighters to look into the wells, you know they control lists of people suspected of pedophilia ... So you arrives in the same hope that the phone never rings " .

To those who would see it Mazara del Vallo, Piera Maggio told of his first days without Denise. But you get used to everything, even to the phone ringing, and then Piera had learned to look fear in the face, expected to arrive at every moment, every minute of the day. It was she who wanted this to be true: 10 digits written in bold letters on the website dedicated to Denise, his cell phone number. At this phone number, Piera always answered, she answered, always. Three years and three months of waiting, between anguish and hope, with the phone as the sole companion.

A lost child on the cover of the news for a few weeks, and then comes the day when we must dismantle the TV vans leave, the helicopters constantly roaring in the sky and neighbours to search campaigns, and finally a wind Africa and the smart, responsible for sand, erase forever the last trace the fingerprints of small hands of Denise on the grid of the house. So Piera Maggio, Sicilian girl who had two children (Kevin and Denise) and has loved two men (the natural father of Denise and whoever has acknowledged) is the only party to the war. His trench, a large kitchen, which overlooks the narrow and dusty streets, one of those streets where everyone is a bit where parents and children play without ever moving away. The outskirts of Mazara del Vallo, Tunisia ten kilometers in a straight line, America within the house and this island to the old codes, revenge and omerta in the background canvas. In this piece, every morning, Piera put the coffee on the road and lit the computer to check their e-mail and Ironed loop photographs, small stars, a multitude of rhymes, the site where Denise Pipitone was sentenced to always have four years, scratches under his left eye that never healed and sandalettes blue sky of a size now outdated. In this space without a future, her mother, not going mad, remember the past: this is the first anniversary of the pie, is the short film of baptism, the picture of the first smile: On arriving at the birth of Denise, and Time stopped. For everybody, a child lost. For Piera, who could not imagine that life, a possible child: "In my own mind," she confided, "I managed to follow its growth: I have a niece of the same age, I see every day and I observe the progress. " She imagines bigger and a little maigrichonne, future schoolgirl grappling with the choice of his backpack, rather in the arms of another woman, "my hope now is that it is in a family capable of giving love ", no, in the minds of Piera, Denise's fate was not that of a crayfish, and each time the phone ringing associated with a new fear:" Who know if it would embrace, when the meet, but not recognize me perhaps not or will be on the alert. "

Three years and three months. Denise, they have sought in vain and everywhere, between Milan and Tunis, in wells between olive and in the shadows of his family in the images on stolen laptops, in the privacy of a raped blended family, in the visions of lights. Although Piera Maggio has drawn the slander of many people - "the latter is always a party, always on TV" - she turned her home into embassy, akin to a procession of Our Lady, she learned to speak the language police-"in the immediacy of the facts," she repeated, "we have wasted precious time in the investigation" - and she began to surf the Internet to launch international appeals, it took contacts with the parents of other missing children and October 26 last day of the seventh anniversary of Denise, she was chained to the Quirinal ask for the change of law on the abduction of minors, the law.

It is said that for some time it has come close in the natural father of Denise (brother and brother-in-law of persons under investigation to date and the father of Jessica, the first suspect), the man who, during the Olympic Games d 'Winter 2006, riding in the valleys of Piedmont with the photo of the child disappeared, displayed on his truck.

It is said that the secret of the disappearance of Denise lies at the heart of this blended family and maffieuse Piera, and it has never doubted. But it changes nothing. The soldier Piera does not intend to turn off his phone or to stop the alarm for the past three years accompanied them on their way of life without Denise.

When they said there was a confession (ndlr. of repentant), it logically replied: "I do not think so. As long as he does not bring myself to be reliable proof, I will continue to believe that my daughter is alive."

http://www.kidnapping.be/denise/denise.html
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:22 am

Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:13 pm posted by merlynsam Post subject:

Enfants Kidnappes

02 March 2008

Serious shortcomings in the investigations.

There are in Italy serious shortcomings in the investigation of disappearances and kidnappings of children. "Something is not working" and the government needs to act otherwise "children continue to disappear and they will never be recovered." The accusation comes from Piera Maggio - The mother of Denise - and Mari Celentano - the mother of Angela Celentano disappeared 12 years ago. Intervenue with "Good Sunday" on Channel 5, the two moms profitées have the opportunity to declared: "Our thoughts are with our two children that we are no longer. We thank God because we still l 'Hope ". In Italy there is a serious problem of inefficiency in the investigations of missing children. "The greatest misfortune of my daughter, having been entrusted with the investigation of people who have neither the expertise nor the training to do this kind of investigation. They made me lose my confidence in Italian justice. Families do not know how, they do not receive the necessary assistance. alone They are psychologically and morally and it is the children who pay the price "said Piera.

http://www.kidnapping.be/denise/denise.html
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:24 am

posted by lina_gr Sun March 16 3.51am

(google translation) A VERY GOOD VIDEO REVIEW BY AMAZONE 54 (ANNA)

Denise pipitone
by maddymontage

http://denisepipitone.skyrock.com/
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:43 am

Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:48 pm posted by crys Post subject:

i cannot believe the silence on Denise's case - sometimes i wonder if the authorities don't want to find these children. it makes me really mad.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:45 am

Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:58 am posted by lina _gr Post subject:

Enfants Kidnappes (Google Translation)

March 16, 2008

Have you seen this child? And this woman?

XXX

"I still wonder: Who is this woman with this child who looks like Denise? Who is this group of Roma? Where are they gone despite numerous appeals?"

On 18 October 2004, a Milan, a month and a half after the kidnapping of Denise, a security guard noticed the resemblance of this small with Denise, it was with a group of Roma, three videos were shot with a mobile phone which have been obtained these photos. Nobody ever gave me an explanation although De RIS Messina, on examinations performed on these photographs has given a high probability that this could be my daughter. No certainty default noted DNA. Neither the child nor the group were never found checks for concrete and definitive. I expect and I want answers!

Piera Maggio, 13/03/2008

To see more pictures, click on:

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

In a video, immediately handed over to investigators, we can hear the woman (presumed mother) tell the Danàs "small" and the latter to respond in a "perfect Italian Or you? » "
If you think you recognize this child, if you find any, immediately contact the police station nearest (International Telephone Number: 112), or your information to: Rita Association (Only official association recognized by the mother), or failing , from our association and we will pass.

Below are the videos remisent investigators:

(scroll down)

http://tinyurl.com/2bh3ba
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:47 am

Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:25 am posted by lina_gr Post subject:

(Google translation)

25 March 2008

FINALLY AN ENGLISH MEDIA TO A S'INTERESSE DENISE

Hello everyone,

There is an article that was published on this site relating Denise Press

Http://www.critica.fr

Finally, a medium that is interested in our small Denise!

Thank you for your attention and thank Madam Gracianne Hastoy!

Who saw Denise?

Do not think that we take any pleasure to deal with certain issues in persistent @ Critic. We will surprise you but the abduction and disappearance of children, for example, is typically the kind of thing that hurts us in the stomach. In fact, the first time we talked about the disappearance of Maddie McCann, we were far from imagining what we put our feet.
For the first observation that we have been compelled to do, is that there are many missing children (this is rather basic), but above all it is a subject which, curiously, is the interest readers without allowing for the press. Not a medium that speaks abductions of kids until a dreadful outcome has not been proven. Ah what they like murders, the bodies recovered, and the ultimate tragedy! But first, in their task of informing people? Person ... Strange, is it not?
So, since Critic @ knowingly positions itself as a different media, and free channels, as a bold and innovative press, we will make it a duty to give you some information that we are confident that you ignore.

For example, do you know who is Denise Pipitone? Do not blame you, we no longer, we did not know anything in his case until being contacted by the French association Rita, created by agreement with the mother of the child. It is far from the media almost outrageous increases for parents McCann. Like what, even in the Supreme pain, money buys everything, even global solidarity. But stop and râler back to Denise. Here is a summary of facts forwarded by the association Rita:

"Denise Pipitone disappeared at the age of 4, 1 September 2004 outside his home in Mazara del Vallo, Sicily. The investigation determined that she was abducted and then entrusted to travellers.
Several testimonies suggest that Denise is still alive and is among a group or a family of travellers travelling in different countries.
The authorities take this track very seriously and an appeal for witnesses had been launched across Europe, through the website: www.cerchiamodenise.org / esteri.htm. "As regards the French association Rita, you can go visit their site on www.associationrita.org

In our small level, we will strive now to inform you of any progress on this issue and to take heart that Denise is found and returned to his family. Hope still exists as long as the child is presumed alive. This is far from true in cases such as that of Maddie, for example.

Here, the difficulty lies in the whereabouts of the child, since her alleged abductors are itinerant who found in the fact of moving without stopping an excellent way to escape investigators. Taking advantage of the lack of information the media which we spoke of earlier, they can easily settle in France or elsewhere without being noticed. Attention, @ Critic has no intention of turning into any provider, we want to just give information that can change everything.

Take this picture, spread it as widely as possible. Imagine if through this gesture of nothing, this information engulfed in the mass of insignifiances that we are claiming to be essential, a child could be saved and visited of Love? Would this point is, the most beautiful stories which can dream? We believe in journalism that can still be useful and true, far from any pecuniary interest. Croirez you for citizenship useful and true? On behalf of the Children's untouchable ...

By Gracianne Hastoy

Http://www.associationrita.org

http://tinyurl.com/2wb585
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:47 am

Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:42 am posted by ConcernedAboutMadeleine Post subject:

Hi Lina_gr,

What do you think she meant by this comment in your above post;

Hope still exists as long as the child is presumed alive. This is far from true in cases such as that of Maddie, for example
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:00 am

Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:54 pm posted by hope4maddy Post subject:

Concerned about Madeleine wrote:
Hi Lina_gr,

What do you think she meant by this comment in your above post;

Hope still exists as long as the child is presumed alive. This is far from true in cases such as that of Maddie, for example

I wondered the same.

I really hope they find Denise. This is so sad.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:01 am

Sat May 24, 2008 3:01 am posted by lina_gr Post subject:

(google translation)

Message of Piera, the mother of Denise:

May 15, 2008
I feel outraged, offended and bitter pain in my mother and parent.

In transmitting Monday, May 12, 2008 on RAI3 "The CHI HA VISTO" I was invited to a television interview since Marsala (Trapani) for a meeting with a guest studio in Rome, Massimo Converso, President of National Opera Mobile, the association "is the mediator between government and groups of Roma for the guardianship of their rights and to promote specific interventions to the most disadvantaged."
In agreement with my lawyer present during the interview, we expect to receive the representative of the association a profound sense of solidarity hand over my daughter, through a simple but significant gesture: a call for the from President to all communities ROMS Italy, to sensitize them to the issue of abduction of Denise.

Conversely I have received a total indifference to this problem, and personally I felt offended by this behavior cold and cynical, knowing that the competent authorities (the investigators) are in talks with the RI.S, PROSECUTORS and INVESTIGATORS.

The collaboration with the Association of Gypsies was important given the profile of research in view of the first witness, a month and a half later, on the abduction of a minor. Let us remember that on October 18, 2004 in Milan, a security guard noticed a child whose likeness with Denise was striking, accompanied by a group of Roma and shot three videos with his mobile phone which were extracted from photos used by the Police.

You can all see the resemblance on this site:
http://it.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=it_IT&PageId=1931 or on our website at:
http://www.kidnapping.be/denisepipitonegi/index.html where you can find the complete videos.

This minor has never been recognized, despite numerous calls from me to identify with certainty. My intention was actually able to exclude clearly that it was really Denise and to better understand the dynamics of facts, RIS Messina, according to tests carried out on the pictures, having yet been confirmed it was probably Denise.

We even asked if by chance behaviour also refractory to us might not unwittingly transmit the nomadic Roma communities, a message of indifference to this problem: what would EMINEMMENT GRAVE

On the other hand on a video clip, it means the lady (the "presumed mother") who said the small "Danàs" and the little that meets (note) in perfect Italian "Or m'emmènes you?".
Notwithstanding all these facts, no one, neither I nor my law firm nor investigators have said that the gypsies had Denise abducted from his house, but has always spoken of a second passage, or "management Abduction. " In this case Denise could already be there again with another family.
After all the meticulous work carried out from October 2004 by Mr Rizzi, then head of the mobile team of Milan, and all calls for Denise or for other new useful, providing a reward, nobody has ever collaborated. He had even been promised a residence permit to those people where the above-mentioned group of Roma was not complying with the laws of Italy and he was afraid to present themselves, in case one of them would have recognized Denise.

For all these reasons, we (the family of Denise) have genuinely believed to be supported by the Association ROMS which in our country represents the bodies Nomades vis-à-vis the institutions, the symbol of the collaboration between parties and civil duty.

Instead, during transmission, everything is now sterile polemics, and personally, I feel deeply disappointed, bitter and even offended by this behavior not very cooperative, and like me thousands of viewers who have followed the transmission and m have sent many messages in spite of one side and solidarity from the other for my daughter, I thank from the bottom of my heart Italians who support me morally.

I hope that all parties concerned, ordinary citizens and all those who have understood the gravity of this situation could properly intervene against all these walls, which rise and better clarity of teaching civility and legality, a society of true justice.

Mazara del Vallo
The 14/05/08
Piera Maggio

pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:02 am

Sat May 24, 2008 8:48 am posted by pam supportfromireland Post subject:

Thanks for highlighting Denise's case again lina. It has sent shivers through me as she could literally be with a family anywhere, so we need to keep looking. I know I have lost focus on her face and looking myself. Who knows maybe she is outside Italy?
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:03 am

Tue May 27, 2008 1:37 am posted by lina_gr Post subject:

Hi Pam,,,if you ask me,,,I am sure that she is outside Italy,,,,when I say I am sure I am talking about instinct.
Its so sad that all these years there wasn't any sighting that it was real.
Hope that God gives her mother strength to keep looking for her!
:cry:
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:05 am

Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:33 am posted by lina_gr Post subject:

(Google translation)

False Alert

June 30, 2008

New warning and new hopes.

The alarm comes into force and relaunch a new hope: Denise Pipitone is at Molfetta!
We have seen in the company of a woman type Rom. Immediately, the carabinieri of Molfetta set in motion.
Soon, they manage to locate a child in the company of a woman inside the Pronto Soccorso of Molfetta.
Shortly afterwards, they are carried out for identification. Unfortunately the result of the identification is negative.
This girl is not Denise Pipitone but the legitimate daughter of the woman. In fact, it is the same couple, woman-child, already arrested a few months ago by the carabinieri.
It was last summer, were reported to the Carabineros the presence of a girl resembling Denise in the regional train-Bari Barletta.
The important point of all this is that people in Italy remain vigilant about and that Denise is very present in people's minds .... If only it could find and to make it to his mother ... Dévoilons to be complete, that during the pilgrimage of Saintes-Maries de la Mer in the Camargue which are given appointments Gypsies, Roma, Manouches and other travellers, police civilians were present, mixed with the crowd in search of Denise.

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:06 am

Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:11 am posted by pam supportfromireland Post subject:

Anyone going to Italy this summer? Maybe you can help with posters for Denise.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:15 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:56 pm

YESTERDAY 1st SEPTEMBER WAS THE 4th ANNIVERSARY SINCE LITTLE DENISE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED
oscare
Inspector of Police

Subject: A Message for Denise 1 September 2008: 4 years ago! Friday Aug 29 - 14:36
On 1 September 2008 at the 4th year of the disappearance of Denise PIPITONE, his family invites all those who wish to share a moment of solidarity and reflection to participate in the day held in Mazara del Vallo with the title "a message for Denise. "

During the event will involve all those (children and adults) who prepared a message or a drawing that will be attached to a balloon ready to be dropped. Symbolically this gesture wants to be a message sent to the small Denise the very spot where she was abducted.

Here is the programme of the day:

0830: The day will begin with a mass. This is an opportunity to pray for Denise and for all missing children. The Mass will be said to the Church of the Madonna del Paradiso.
10h00: Meeting with all those who wish to participate in the day in front of the house by Denise Street Domenico Bruna.
11h30: Lâché balloons with messages written by children.
12h00: Release of Piera Maggio.
A local television program will be held in the evening to direct the street Domenico Bruna with different guests.

We thank all participants for their gesture in the drama of early Denise.

INVITATION FOR ABROAD TO ALL CHILDREN OF THE WORLD

During the 1st day of September 2008, dropped a ball for Denise with all the messages children give the title the day "a message for Denise."

The initiative is the same for all people and children of the world that can send themselves a message to Denise, attachment to a ball that symbolically bring it to Denise abducted 4 years ago. You can also simply hang the ball an opinion research.

All those who write a message of solidarity to the small Denise can also send the following link:

unmessaggio@cerchiamodenise.it

Some of these messages will be selected and will appear on the blog of the association Cerchiamo Denise Onlus.

http://tinyurl.com/6ffca4

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-08-07

https://find-madeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:17 am

Posted by pamsupportfromireland
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:08 pm

Thanks for that lina. Hope progress very soon for Denise. Oh how we let Children down in this world of ours!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:41 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:00 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Google Translation)

Denise, mother on hunger strike
Piera May: "For me, is still alive"

Piera Maggio, the mother of Denise Pipitone, began a hunger strike to raise awareness on the plight of missing children. It was the September 1, 2004 when his daughter disappeared from Mazara del Vallo (Trapani): 3 years had, in a few days it will turn 8. "I do not doubt, my daughter is alive and I will do everything possible to back with me," said the woman who wants a reform of the law on the kidnapping of minors.
Denise has vanished into thin air while playing near the family housing in Domenico La Bruna, in Mazara del Vallo. The "day of remembrance", organized by Piera Maggio in the fourth year after the disappearance of her daughter, will provide an opportunity also to send a "special message" addressed to government: a reform bill on the kidnapping of minors, because the current legislative hole is bridged.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:21 pm

Posted by pam supportfromireland
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:33 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks lina for all these updates. I hope to goodness some light at long last now but it is terrible what her Mum is going through. I will certainly try to look for her, it can't be easy at 8 years old now to recognize her.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:49 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:44 pm

you are welcome Pam, the only positive thing with Denise is that her characteristics are intensive, so IMO her face hasn't change too much.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next