Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04

+3
zannie
Admin
pam supportfromireland
7 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04 - Page 7 Empty Re: DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04

Post  Admin Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:13 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:44 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tezza you are right,,,we have to be realistic,,,,but I want to give just a little chance. I know that 99% I have to accept the results,,,,but then again interpol and the most experienced police officers were giving a percentage of 99.99% that this girl is Denise. They were saying this at the tv news all the time. And I know that the most obvious thing that made them believe this, except the resemblance of this girl and Denise was the mark under her left eye. Just for this small and at the same time big detail I am giving this chance.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-08-07

https://find-madeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04 - Page 7 Empty Re: DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04

Post  Admin Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Posted by pamsupportfromireland
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:54 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Lina I found this article and maybe you could translate for us if not too much trouble. I thought you'd be better than google.Thank you.

Fondazione Italiani

Denise, la madre della bimba di Kos chiede asilo politico

lunedì, 15 settembre 2008

Denise Pipitone. Tutti i pezzi

15 settembre 2008 - La donna albanese madre di Valentina, la bambina sull'isola greca di Kos che si era ipotizzato potesse essere Denise Pipitone, è stata rimessa oggi in libertà dal giudice in attesa che si decida su una sua richiesta di 'asilo politico'. La donna rom, si apprende da fonti della polizia locale, aveva chiesto 'asilo politico' già prima che scoppiasse il caso. Da venerdì era agli arresti domiciliari in un albergo di Kos insieme alla figlia, dopo essere stata arrestata e trasferita davanti a un giudice perché sospettata inizialmente di avere rapito la bambina ma anche per immigrazione illegale. Nel luglio scorso, era stata infatti fermata ed espulsa dall'isola perché in possesso di documenti di residenza falsi, ma la rom non aveva obbedito ed era rimasta in Grecia. Il 3 settembre aveva chiesto 'asilo politico' alle autorità greche. (Ansa)
Last Updated ( lunedì, 15 settembre 2008 )

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:10 am

Posted by merlynsam
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:23 pm

News from My Big Desk

Saturday, 13 September 2008

It's not Denise! Non è Denise Pipitone!

DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04 - Page 7 DeniseCollage

The results of DNA tests show that the little girl, found on the Greek island of Kos, is not Denise Pipitone. In fact, they show that the Albanian woman she was with, who claimed to be her mother, actually is her mother. The child was reported to be speaking fluent Italian, but thanks to a poster on the 3 Arguidos site, we learn that an Italian lawyer in Palermo has said the child speaks only a few words of Italian, enough to sell her trinkets to the Italian tourists.

"A report is now set to be handed to a Greek prosecutor investigating the case who is expected to rule in favour of the Albanian mother, who had originally been arrested for kidnapping."

It's sad news all round, isn't it? Very sad for Piera, Denise's mother, but then she has apparently been through this many times since Denise disappeared on September 1st 2004 and wasn't getting her hopes up too much. It's also quite sad and worrying that the child's natural mother was arrested and charged with kidnapping, before DNA results were obtained.

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:15 am

Posted by twiglet
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:44 pm

It is sad that the child’s mother was arrested and charged with kidnapping before the whole truth was known!!

Surely there should be another way of holding them both in a way that would have been less distressing to them until the DNA results were confirmed!

I know the police had to do something to ensure that the mother didn't go into hiding with the child if it had turned out that it was indeed Denise!

If this had happened the police would be getting even more criticism than they are at present!

I hope this child will be reunited with her mother soon and I also hope for and wish the same for Denise!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:25 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:22 pm

The dramatic confession of the mother in Kos to Journalist Dim. Kampourakis

Dimitris Kampourakis journalist : I am in Kos, for a story which the last 2-3-4 days has been a European and maybe an International front page news.
Next to me is,, Valentini. Hello Valentini

Valentini : Hello

D.K. Journalist : Valentini is your nickname?

Valentini : Yes

D.K. journalist : And which is your real name?

Valentini : Yoniko

D.K. journalist : And what was the name they were calling you for a while? Ok, for a few days they were calling you Denise,,do you know that?

Valentini : No

D.K. Journalist : Do you know why?

Valentini : No

D.K. Journalist : Of course you don’t know,,,you were here with your mother, with Mrs. Vana your friends etc. and suddenly some people begin to call you Denise. To which grade are you going to school?

Valentini : third grade..

D.K. Journalist : third grade! When you will go to school?

Valentini : ---

D.K. Journalist : Tomorrow the day after tomorrow? When you will go

Valentini : when we will leave from here

D.K. Journalist : Ok, in 2-3 days you will leave from here and you will go to school.

D.K. Journalist talking to the mother : What do you want to say,,,,,,what did you understand from all this story,,,,, just 2 words.

Mother : The first thing I understood is that I was afraid for my kid.

D.K. Journalist : You were afraid about the kid

Mother : Yes. The second thing is that I was very satisfied from Mrs. Vana that she was taking care of the kid and it was close to me.

D.K. Journalist : Mrs. Vana Perri is your lawyer?

Mother : Yes. She was taking care of me from the first day. And I told her 2 words,,this girl is my kid and it’s the truth.

D.K. Journalist : You told her from the beginning that this is my kid,,,

Mother : Yes

D.K. Journalist : How did they treated you here?

Mother : They are good

D.K. Journalist : They are good?

D.K. Journalist : The police?

Mother : Very good people

D.K. Journalist : the eparch?

Mother : Very good

D.K. Journalist : Its good also the eparch…

D.K. Journalist : So you don’t have any complain,

Mother : No

D.K Journalist : So, why you were afraid? From the moment that the kid is yours what was that which make you be afraid?

Mother : For this kid I gave blood for tests

D. K. Journalist : And how did you feel when they told you that you have stolen this kid?

Mother : (makes a move with her head like saying I don’t know what to say) I was afraid.

D.K. Journalist : What did they told you exactly?

Mother : Come to the police station, we want you there for a while. I said no, cause I was afraid of the other day, the first day that Mrs Vana helped me.

D.K. Journalist : Where did she learned the Italian

Mother : My uncle was for 12 years in Italy with his family.

D.K Journalist : He was in Italy,,,

Mother : Yes, and after I was divorced with my husband I was staying at my uncles in Athens after he left from Italy and came to Athens. There my kids learned Italian from my cousins.

D.K. Journalist : And she knows good Italian or only some words?
Mother : Just a few words.

D.K. Journalist : Just a few words,,,,,

Valentini : Just a few words,,,few,,

D.K. Journalist : So tell me 2 italian words

Valentini : come ti chiami , come sta

D.K. Journalist : Come ti chiami, come sta,,, what does this means,,I don’t know any Italian,,,

Valentini : --------

Mother : What is your name,,, how are you is the meaning of the words valentine said.

End of video

*some comments
The Albanian woman and the girl don't speak good Greek language so it was difficult for me to translate the exact words she was saying because the whole pronounce was wrong.
The journalist Dimtris Kampourakis has a very friendly and sweet way to talk to valentina and to her mother. Especially with Valentina he is very carefull and he is talking to her very gentle and the same is with her mother both.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:26 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:24 pm

Interview with the Vana Peri, Lawyer of Albanian mother

Lawyer of Albanian mother : I happened to know mrs Violeta and her kids about 1 ½ to 2 months ago, when she had some problem

D.K. Journalist : So you knew her from before,,,ok,,

Lawyer of Albanian mother : Yes, and between us there is a relation of trusting each other. I asked her,,violeta,,, is this kid yours? She said me, the kid is mine mrs Vana, and please do anything that you can because,,,,,the woman was afraid that she will lose her kid even that it was hers. This was what she was afraid of. She doesn’t know the Greek law. Mrs Violeta is from Albania and at the same time she is gipsy. The thing that concerns me,,, after all this story has came to an end,,, is, if she was not an Albanian and a gipsy would there be so much intense…?....because this case became a very big subject ,,,,

D.K. Journalist : Yes of course,,,all Europe is talking about this case,,,

Lawyer of Albanian mother : Yes,, all Europe,,,and the Albanian woman was saying me,,,I am ashamed, I am afraid,, I don’t know how to face the friends the neighbors, either here or in Athens.
From the firt minute at the apologia we gave,, we asked to be done a DNA test which was the right thing to do. We understand and we do sympathize the Italian mothers problem, I am a mother my self and of course I understand a mother that has lost her child would want it back,, . So it was fair from the first moment,,, it was the way we choose to defend the Albanian mother,,, when I asked that we have to do the DNA test

D.K. Journalist : She cleared up by saying the kid is mine,,,,,,
Lawyer of Albanian mother : Yes I told her I want to know, I am your lawyer and I want you to tell me so to know what to do, and anyway I want to know which will be the development of this story. And she said me this kid is mine, and for this I asked to do the DNA test which has proved that little Valentina ---valentine is her nickname, her real name is Yoniko—is Violeta’s child.

End of video.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:57 pm

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:13 am

Thanks Lina for above. Amazing footage.

You know I can't be sure of anything but one thing I am sure of is this child was described as filthy when found. If this is true, she is not being cared for well. Perhaps it is biased reporting against Roma, a possibility but if she was found filthy and begging, I have no sympathy !

Only yesterday, something I do regularily is get all our services involved in helping Roma children begging. It is very difficult situation but the child I reported yesterday was 10-13 and alone !!!!!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:59 pm

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:52 am

Pam I agree with you and this is what makes me upset with all gipsies. I hate to see how they treat their children. It's a common situation to see on big celebrations out of the churches gipsy women begging while holding newborn babies at temps -1c. Their children are always dirty and usually they don't go to school and the only thing they learn from their parents is how to beg in the streets and pretend some days that they are with serious illness and some other days that they dont have to eat anything. Their parents are holding them and they often put a plaster on their kids hand or foot and they are asking for help.
In one video that was shown on tv these days there were some neighbours of this Albanian-gipsy woman also people that they have seen both mother and children in the streets begging, and they were saying that the children were both scruffy. (Hope it's the right word)
I too have no sympathy for the most of them.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:00 am

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:20 am

Hi lina, that sounds awful. I can't help wondering if this child is begging one minute and now since the case will be going to school? Full-time school? Here we have set up schooling but many will only send them twice a week if lucky.It is being organised by a former Roma gypsy himself who has gone to school and University and done well for himself. It is still a daily problem & I'll admit under-resourced here. I could safely say I worry about Roma children on nearly a daily basis as we need to put them first. I applaud parents that have talents and use them to earn money,not those that only beg & steal all their lives and no I won't apologise for it.

By the way was the interview conducted in their home? It looks nice to me !

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:01 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:16 pm

Probably the interview was at the hotel that they were keeping the woman and the girl. Its a hotel's room

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:29 pm

Thanks lina.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:10 pm

Posted by merlynsamPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:32 am

Lina, if you hear any more about what happend to these 2 children, I would be more than grateful if you could post. Two small children begging ...... not good!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:12 pm

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:54 am

Well I have news of mine. I saw the same boy back out on the streets again. I don't understand it ! I'm ringing our equivalent of NSPCC in the morning again !! I actually believe Ireland is afraid to act for fear of racism but this isn't the case here, act when children are neglected !!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:11 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:57 pm

Sure Merly,,,if there will be any news I will update them the soonest.

Pam, the same is here,,,everyone is afraid of racism and this story will continue for many more years. I don't kow what the goverments should do for this people,,,there must be some solution,,,,I dont really know what to think.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:05 pm

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:22 am

I know lina, massive problem Europe-wide

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:53 am

Denise's case needs a lot of our attention. Does anyone on the board know Italian? Translations are pretty poor by google etc. & I feel news is coming in this case and has been building for months.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland
Forum Moderator (Missing)

Number of posts : 6734
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  smokie Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:30 pm

Hi Pam
Ive noticed information on Denise seems to be in Italian too.
smokie
smokie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 1519
Birthday : 1977-11-11
Registration date : 2008-08-26

http://www.findmissingkids.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smokie Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:00 am

smokie
smokie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:40 pm

You Tube

2 January 2008

New Video by Denise's Mother: Age Progression: This is Denise Pipitone at 8 Years old !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOST765Ov2E
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  lina_gr Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:14 am

It says about a letter that Denise's parents have wrote as an appeal to the kidnappers or to those that are having Denise right now.

genitori

Lettera a Denise:
"Natale senza te"
"Cara nostra piccola bambina questo è il quinto Natale che passiamo senza di te, ci manca tantissimo poterti abbracciare e coccolare, ci mancano la tua voce, le tue canzoncine, la tua allegria e le tue risate".
Sono queste le prime parole di una lettera aperta che Piera Maggio e Piero Pulizzi, i genitori di Denise Pipitone, hanno scritto per la bimba sparita il primo settembre 2004 mentre giocava sul marciapiedi di casa, all'angolo tra le vie Castagnola e La Bruna.

"Tantissimi bambini aspettano il tuo ritorno a casa - prosegue la lettera firmata anche degli altri familiari della bambina - manchi tanto a Samuela e Federica".
I genitori della bambina si rivolgono nuovamente ai rapitori di Denise con un accorato appello perchè restituiscano la piccola che oggi ha otto anni. "Possa questa lettera aperta - si legge ancora - arrivare a te ed essere letta anche da coloro che ti hanno allontanata da noi che ti amiamo. Chissà se possono rendersi conto di quanto male ci stanno facendo e ricredersi, ritornare sui loro passi, farci sapere dove sei, per poterti portare a casa piccolo amore. Non ci arrenderemo facilmente, lotteremo fino alla fine".
"È una forza che nasce dal profondo e che tu stessa alimenti. Si tratta soltanto di aver fiducia nel fatto che finchè si è in grado di respirare in questo universo nulla è perduto. Tutto può cambiare, e in questo ci crediamo. Sei con noi. Buon Natale dolce Denise. Continueremo sempre a cercarti".

Palermo, 27 dicembre 2008

http://www.ilove-sicilia.it/ils/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4657&Itemid=187

(translation by lina_gr)

The parents
Letter to Denise

"Christmas without you"

"Our lovely little girl. This will be the 5th Christmas that we will spend without you. We miss so much to hold and cuddle you, we are missing your voice, your sweet little songs, your happiness your joy and your laugh."

These are the first words of a letter that Piera Maggio and Piero Pulizzi, the parents of Denise Pipitone, have wrote for the girl that had disappeard the first of September 2004, outside of their house at the corner of the streets Castagnola and La Bruna.

"Many children are waiting of your return at home - the letter is also signed from other relatives of the child - especially Samuel and Frederica are missing you a lot."

The parents of the little girl are trying to send a heartbreaking appeal for returning the little one that today is eight years old.

"May this open letter comes to you and you will read it, or it will be read to you by those that took you from us, us that we love you. I wonder if they have realised how bad is this they are doing, and think, to return back to their steps, to let us know where you are, so we will be able to to take you back home little love.
We will not give up so easy, we will fight untill we will go to the end."
" It's a srength that comes from deep inside and you are the one feeding this power.
It's just that we want to make you to be sure that as long you will breath in this world nothing has end.
Everything can change, and this is to what we believe.
You are with us. Merry Christmas sweet Denise.
We will always continue to seek for you."

Palermo, 27 December 2008
lina_gr
lina_gr

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  smokie Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:20 pm

So sad and still no news Sad
smokie
smokie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Thanks so much lina. We needed that update and hope it works for some news asap.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  merlynsam Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Enfants Kidnappes

Monday, 17 November 2008

Denise Pipitone's mother Piera given award for courage

Piera Maggio's, "war." A petition to support Piera Maggio, mother of Denise Pipitone, who disappeared on September 1st, four years ago, in her "war." This document is circulating on the Web. It introduces the, "Document of Trust." Promoted by the Let's Find Denise Association, it asks women and mothers for their moral support for activities in aid of children.

This document asks for the expression of an act of trust so that this is not only Piera's "war," but a battle for the right to a peaceful life for all children. The petition has been sent to more than 200 women's associations, amongst them professional, cultural and humanitarian groups. In Catane, last Sunday, Piera was awarded the special prize, the, "Maugeri-Amenano" Silver 2008 for the courage she has shown in the four years of searching for her daughter Denise.

Original Source: Enfants Kidnappés 16/11/08 http://www.kidnapping.be/denise/denise.html

Translated by Primavera: http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/search/label/Denise%20Pipitone
merlynsam
merlynsam
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4656

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:11 am

Thanks for posting this. Hope she gets the reward she truly seeks, her daughter home.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Can anyone find any recent news articles about Denise's case?
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next