Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04

+3
zannie
Admin
pam supportfromireland
7 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04 - Page 6 Empty Re: DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04

Post  Admin Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:14 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:41 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont have good news this time. I am just reading in Greek news that finally after the DNA results its not Denise. The results are showing that there is relation between the girl and the woman.
I haven't check all lthe news yet, I am waiting the news of 8.00 on the tv.
I am so sad right now.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-08-07

https://find-madeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04 - Page 6 Empty Re: DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04

Post  Admin Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:15 am

Posted by twiglet
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:23 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no,
How sad,

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:17 am

I'm so disappointed it's not Denise.

I was at least hoping if it wasn't her, then it would be some other missing child. So the girl belongs to the woman afterall?

How come she could only speak Italian???

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:18 am

Posted by hippy
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:26 pm Post subject:

Tezza wrote:I'm so disappointed it's not Denise.

I was at least hoping if it wasn't her, then it would be some other missing child. So the girl belongs to the woman afterall?

How come she could only speak Italian???

I read in one article the only Italian word she was speaking was Bene which she said her mother taught her - perhaps they have press that twists things - mmm I wonder where else there is press like that???? Wink

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:20 am

Posted by smokie
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:21 pm

:cry: Oh its not the news i wanted to hear :cry:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:21 am

Posted by tigerlillyslb
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:33 pm

Oh No! I'm totally bummed now. I don't understand. I thought they said the girl and the mother's DNA DID NOT match? I will wait and see I'm just not ready to give up hope yet. We know the press gets things wrong and I'm hoping this is one of those times.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:23 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:58 pm

Exactly tigerlilly, they first said that the mother's DNA didn't match with the girl....I can't understand!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:23 am

Posted by pamsupportfromireland
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:50 pm

oh my goodness guys, I can't believe it. What's going on? Is this to ensure privacy for them? How could they get it wrong about DNA connection?????

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:24 am

Posted by smokie
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:06 am

I know Pam lets hope it is her and the story is to keep the press away.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:40 am

Posted by tigerlillyslb
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:41 am

Have they posted a picture of the little girl that's possibly her? I saw the one when she was 4 but not anything new. If someone has it post the link please to view it. I'm curious to compare the two photo's together.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:42 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:43 am

Antenna tv channel 20.00 news. 12/09/2008

video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3024143406440316576
(it shows also the Albanian-gypsy mother, also the little girl blured in the face.)

Journalist speaking : End of the thriller in Kos has became after the DNA results, the girl on the left is not Denise Pipitone, its simply look exactly like little Denise that someone has kidnapped her from Italy. The laboratory results have shown that the 8 years old girl and the 30 years old woman have relation and this means that the woman that has been arrested in Kos is the mother of the girl, something that she was insisting all the time.

Journalist asking the Albanian mother : Do you want to say something?

Albanian mother : I just want to say the blood that they were taking from me, its my kid (exact translation, she doesnt speak clear Greek language)

Journalist : Its your kid you are insisting?

Albanian mother : Yes, yes

Journalist speaking : Too many dramatic coincidences have lead to a thriller. The 8 years old girl has the age that Denise should have today. The eyes and the color of the hair are exactly the same also a mark at the left cheek.

Psychologist of the girl talking : Its too much risky to say its her or its not her, but I have to pinpoint that there is a big resemblance with Denise.

Journalist speaking : Even the 8 years old girl was puzzled with the resemblance she has with Denise.

Psychologist of the girl speaking : The girl also wonders if she looks like the girl in the photo.

Journalist speaking : The authorities had the liability to ask for the arrest of the woman and right away to ask for DNA tests. But the experienced social workers talking to Antenna tv channel had show from the first min that they are cautious, especially after viewing the behavior of the kid.

Social worker speaking : The kid is calling her “mama”, I can’t say something else on this and here all the colleagues we can’t use any other word but we will call her “mama” of the girl.

Journalist speaking : One more evidence that made the authorities to believe that the little gipsy from Kos could be little Denise, was also the fact that the little girl was speaking Italian. But from the first minute the Italian mother had been cautious when she talked to Antenna tv channel.

Journalist asking Denise’s mother : According the data you have is it about Denise?

Piera : There is a progress with many recent witness in the qualified headquarters. Probably a DNA test is the next step.

Journalist speaking to Piera : There is a DNA test going on but what is your feeling about this girl?

Piera : Listen, in cases like this I am always cautious about everything, and I am waiting with much attention the result.

Journalist speaking : An other coincidence. One month after Denise has disappeared she had been seen in a little truck that was belonging to gypsies. But mother’s instinct knew that she had to wait. She knew that she had to wait for a DNA test. Finally little Denise’s drama will not end in Kos. Its not the 8 years old girl.

Journalist Nikos Evangelatos on the left speaking to the journalist on the right: Vasilis Spanos is in Kos, the 8 years old girl is not little Denise from Italy, and its still a drama infront, a 8 years old girl that is not going to school , she is around the parks and trying to sell bracelets and fake rings to live. Mother and daughter because its her kid, they have left? (asking the journalist on the right)

Journalist on the right speaking : Niko, not yet because there are still some procedures in order for them to be free.
What we know so far is that both mother and the girl are in a hotel that they are hospitalized, and this happened after the intervention of the social workers of the island, that have asked from first minute, the 30 years old woman and the 2 kids to stay together.
And this because the 8 years old girl and also the 10 years old boy were asking consistently their mother.
This was something that made the believe like we saw on the video, that there is some problem to the accused that has been done and not to the 30 years old woman, and this is something that has been proved with the DNA. Of course we must not forget that the tragic figure to all this is also the woman from Italy that she was hoping that might this kid was her daughter that she has lost from Italy 4 years ago.

Journalist from the left speaking : If you permit me to say, a tragic figure tragic figures are also the 2 kids. To this story unfortunately we have the mother from Italy that she has lost her kid and still hasn’t found it, and we have something more, something that we see every day in the streets all in many parts of Greece. 2 kids that instead of going to school they are earning mothers wage to say it just as simple as it is.
Mother is not working and the kids are working. So if there is something that can come out from all this, because the kids were in big trougle after all this and it wasn’t something pleasant for them, at least we must do something for them, to live a better life with their mother and to go to school. I want to thank you Vasili.

Journalist from the right speaking : Lets hope that the social services will look to this direction and help the kids.

Journalist from the left speaking : Also the mother must help them…….lets continue with other news,,,,,,,,,

End of video.

http://www.ant1online.gr/news/Pages/home.aspx

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:42 am

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:07 am

Thanks lina. I'm still holding out hope but it doesn't look like it is her.

I just despair at Roma kids begging.It is a constant problem that never seems to end no matter what is done to help.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:44 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:54 pm

Article published on "Ethnos" newspaper www.ethnos.gr

translation

The anguish of Denise’s mother.

“ I shake with fright in the thought that my anguish will continue” said Piera Magio. She reveals that the last 4 years there were many occasions that were heartened her spirit, but the very next minute there were coming the disappointment.

“I want to have my feet staying on the ground. I don’t have fake hopes”, she says to “Ethnos” obviously restrained the mother of the 8 years old girl Denise from Sicily that was disappeared exactly 4 years ago.
Its not the first time that during these 4 years I am doing the DNA test to discover if a child that looks resemblance to Denise is mine. My reaction was different the first time. Also now I am shaking with fright to the thought that this anguish may continue but the first time I couldn’t hold my self and I cracked. It took me time to realize that the first little girl that looked like her it was not my daughter.”
Piera Magio’s voice brakes even today when she talks about Denise, but now she knows that this searching for her daughter will continue.
She thanks all the people and the international organizations that are trying all this time to help her, because she believes that its very important and determinative the fact that the photos of the little girl are everywhere suspended, so if someone knows some info to call the police or Piera.
“From the moment they have informed me the hours are going very slow. At this stage I know what is the thing I want from what might really happen.
Last Wednesday I saw some photos in the Police station, but were not very clear, although I decided to do for one more time the DNA test.”
From the day of Denise’s disappearance how many times you were asked to do identification?
In these 4 years there were hundreds of cases from all over the world that were heartening my spirit for a while but then there was coming the disproof.
From all these cases only when I was seeing some body characteristics that could look like Denise’s, even that there have passed many years and there would be a difference to a 4 years old kid and different 6,7, or 8 years old, although I was moving to the DNA test.

Now that you have decided to do again the DNA test did you recognize her?

This doesn’t mean that I have recognize her. The girl looks like the way that my daughter could look at this age. An other positive thing is that the date of the birth of this girl is the same with my daughters.

What is the mother's instinct saying this time?

I have always hopes, but because the pain all these years is very big and I don’t want to make it bigger, for this reason I am waiting for these hopes to become true. I don’t want to enforce a hope inside of me and also to the rest of my family that would stay only to assumptions.

What gives you courage and you continue this fight?

The fact that I believe that she is alive. For this reason I am fighting together with my eldest son and my husband. I can’t find the peace anywhere if I will not have again Denise by me, I won’t make it.

What are your feelings for her kidnappers?

What matters from me the most is to find my child and I don’t want to know anything for these people. I am leaving them to the justice.
To deprive a kid from her mother is unspeakable. Maybe they are not parents these people. This pain that I feel all these years and I suffer I wish that no one will feel.

Except Greece lately there were any information to an other case with a kid that had resemblance with Denise?

There is an other suspect for the police. A girl that is Denise’s sister from her father and she was 17 years old back then.
They say that she had some troubles and gave my kid to some people, but she denies to tak to the police. And some time ago we’ve been told that an other relative gave to her tranquilizers and then he has throw her to the sea, but this relative has psychological problems and that’s why this theory turned down. This is why I am so cautious.

Stella Kemanetzi

============================================

WHAT DNA RESULT HAS SHOWN.

Its not Denise the 8 years old girl.

End to the speculations and the scenarios for the identity of the 8 years old girl in Kos, that was striking a big resemblance with Denise Pipitone that had disappeared from Sicily, gave the DNA results that had completed yesterday afternoon.
It came up from the laboratory tests to the blood samples, the little girl is the child of the Albanian gypsy that was been arrested to the island- and not Pieras Magio from Sicily, that has lost her kid 4 years ago.
The DNA tests were done because of the big resemblance of this girl that was detected by an Italian tourist in Kos- with small Denise that had disappeared in 2004, while she was playing out of her house in Sicily.
At DNA laboratories at the headquarters of forensic searches has been sent blood samples of the 8 years old girl from Kos and also the 29 years old Albanian-gypsy, that was maintained that was her natural mother. Yesterday afternoon was announced from the headquarters that : “From the laboratory tests of the samples that have been sent to the Department of the forensic investigations, for searching to the genetic type of the foreign under age in connection with the adult foreign companion of her, came up hereditary matching between the two persons.

The identification of DNA it’s a proof that the Albanian woman’s claims were valid and the little girl was hers. If there wasn’t come up that there was not any hereditary matching from the laboratory tests, there would be a DNA test to blood samples from the mother of Denise. After the last nights developments this is needless.

Denise’s mother before the announcement of the results of the DNA, wasn’t too much optimist that the kid that was detected in Kos was her missing child.

She was very cautious, because many times in the past were detected kids that were having resemblance with Denise and the final result was negative.

It’s not an occasional cause that the mother of Denise didn’t came to Greece when she informed that has been detected the 8 years old girl that strikes resemblance with her kid and she was waiting the results of DNA to decide if this time she may have hopes.

In the past she has been disappointed many times, when there detected kids that were looking like hers and came out at the end that was only a likeness, like the case with the 8 years old girl in Kos.

Although this time the hopes were too many because except the resemblance with Denise, the 8 years old girl in Kos was showing that she new words from Italian language and that she understands when someone was talking to her Italian. Despite the Albanian-gypsy woman, which came out that it’s the natural mother of the girl, didn’t know even a simple word in Italian language. Also the age of the little girl in Kos is exactly the same with the age that Denise would have today. All these came out to be tragic coincidences.

The 8 years old girl is accommodated at a social service in Kos, because her Albanian mother has been arrested and is holding to the police station of the island, face the charge of the kidnapping. This charge has been collapsed from the latest developments. She also has been charged for not having the necessary papers for being in Greece.

The case with the girl in Kos had this development after she tried to sell to the 30 years old Italian tourist that she was on holidays last August in Kos island. When the Italian woman returned back to her country noticed that the face of the girl that she has seen in Kos was exactly the same with the face of the missing kid from Sicily, which she saw in a poster at the airport.
The fact that the girl from Kos could communicate in Italian, at the time that the Albanian which insisted that was her mother, didn’t know a simple word, made the 30 years old Italian woman to inform the police of her country.

Takis Terzis

http://www.ethnos.gr/article.asp?catid=11424&subid=2&tag=8777&pubid=1570557

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:44 am

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:05 pm

wait a minute, the girls date of birth is the same?? That is way too C for me !!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:45 am

pam supportfromireland wrote:wait a minute, the girls date of birth is the same?? That is way too C for me !!

I think that bit may of been lost in traslation.
I think it means the girl was born in the same year as Denise rather than same month and day.

Heartening to know people are still looking for a missing child 4 years on but a huge disappointment.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:46 am

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:05 pm

ok Tezza, guess you're right. Thanks and yes agree huge disappointment. We can hope many countries will be on the lookout and hopefully someone with a heart will come forward.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:48 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:29 am

The exact translation is :
Another positive thing is that the date of the birth of this girl is matching with my daughters.

I translated the word "matching" with the sentence "is the same"
When someone reads the Greek article, the meaning of the specific sentence is "the same". So I dont know what to say,,,,what I got and everyone that has read the article would have understand the same thing. Its like Piera Magio said the "same date of birth".

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:48 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:33 pm

I just read in a Greek news site some comments from readers that the authorities must investigate more this story with the girl in Kos. The reason for this is this paragraph.. :

The policemen were pretended that they are tourists when they detected the little girl. They spoke to her in Italian and the girl responded right away. They took the Albanian woman and went to the police station. The documents that she brought for the kid were forged and they have been stolen from Thiva (A city in Central Greece)

Now there is someone that has wrote his comment and he is showing like he knows from medicine maybe he is a doctor or something,,,and he comments that they should compare the DNA of the girl with Denise's mother. I dont know why he is saying this,,,

Another one is saying,,,,if the Albanian woman is the mother of the kid,,then why she had forged documents???

Again this article says that the mother of Denise when she saw the photo of the girl she has recognised the look of the eyes of her daughter. Also it mentions again the mark under her left eye.....

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:50 am

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:40 pm

Thanks lina, frustrating not knowing.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:51 am

I'm confused here, I thought they had compared the DNA of the girl with Denise's mother and it wasn't a match?

What's going on, why the conflictions?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zannie Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:19 am

lina_gr
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:55 pm

From what the media said they haven't compared Pieras DNA with the girl because they wanted first to have the results of the little girl and the Albanian mother. If they were not matching then they would compare Piera's and the little girl's
zannie
zannie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5555

Back to top Go down

Post  zannie Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:20 am

Lina_gr posted:Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:05 pm

Here is an article from Enfants kidnappes.
Its an automatic Google translation from French to English. Its not a very clear translation but it says somethings that makes me believe that maybe KJ is right.

September 13, 2008

It was not Denise.

The press largely relayed the information. The DNA tests are formal, the wife of ethnic Albanians arrested during the interpellation of the girl to KOS, is the mother of this girl. It is not Denise. The remarks by Piera, the mother of Denise, had been distorted by the press when they declared that Piera said that the eyes of the child were the same as those of Denise. Actually, Piera, said there were similarities without more, wanting to keep a cool head.

The girl KOS, contrary to what was said, that did not speak Italian. On the contrary, the girl had learned Italian, by itself, in a book that he had bought his mother. It should be noted that the arrest of the mother of Albanian origin, placement in a hospital of the girl, the separation with her mother had to be very shocking and distressing for the girl.
The mother, under the harsh questioning came to say that it was not the mother of the girl. These words have led to the situation that we know.

The witness, who advised the police, did so after being returned to Italy to see at the airport, posters of Denise. This demonstrates, once again, the usefulness of the latter.

An officer of the Greek police, said he was angry. He would have preferred to deal with this matter in a calm and serenity far from the hectic media. He said to be outraged by the rabattage media orchestrated by Clarence Mitchell in this case. Indeed, the latter has not hesitated to recover to its advantage, the misfortune of Piera, associating the name of Madeleine McCann in the case of Denise. Thus he speaks "of the Italian Madeleine McCann."

We have not yet official reaction to the mother about this manoeuvre. We wish him great courage and we hope it will remain protected by this media manipulation Clarence Mitchell.
=========================================

Now what everyone thinks?? The Albanian mother confessed that she is not the mother of the girl because they have persuade her to say so????? Is there a mother in this planet that could say that her own child is not hers because she was under pressure???
We also have the forged documents,,,,
The girl learned Italian from a book that her mother bought to her,,,,but,,,she is not going to school so how can she read a book that will learn her a foreign language??? Rolling Eyes
Also we have an officer that is angry because of the media publicity and the media pressure,,,,,
zannie
zannie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5555

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:10 am

lina_gr wrote:From what the media said they haven't compared Pieras DNA with the girl because they wanted first to have the results of the little girl and the Albanian mother. If they were not matching then they would compare Piera's and the little girl's

Thanks, but the girl's DNA did match the Albanian woman's.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:11 am

Posted by lina_gr
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:08 pm

Tezza that is true. This is what happened so the investigation ended. I just give a possibility that KJ's theory might be right.
Maybe its something that I want to believe because when I am thinking the whole story, I have to admit that everything stopped really sudden. Everything happened too fast. Maybe they are trying to protect the girl after all,,,,and if its indeed Denise its logical to stop the whole publicity.
Time will show if this is true.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:12 am

I wish too but everything stopped when the DNA results proved the Albanian woman matched the girl's DNA.

Disappointing but we have to be realistic.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next