Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

MARI LUZ CORTES - Aged 5 years - Huelva (Spain)

3 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

MARI LUZ CORTES - Aged 5 years - Huelva (Spain) - Page 8 Empty Re: MARI LUZ CORTES - Aged 5 years - Huelva (Spain)

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:03 am

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:16 pm

vonb wrote:Typically Spanish

Thursday 28th February 2008

Interpol investigating possible Mari Luz Cortés appearance in Naples
An unidentified girl, no older than five, who could be Mari Luz, has been found in Naples and is currently in care there (Mari Luz Dad on way)

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_15330.shtml

Shocked Please let it be her! Everything crossed!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20932
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

MARI LUZ CORTES - Aged 5 years - Huelva (Spain) - Page 8 Empty Re: MARI LUZ CORTES - Aged 5 years - Huelva (Spain)

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:03 am

hope4maddy
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:11 pm

OMG...Please God, let this be her! Please! Please! Please!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:04 am

crys
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:47 pm

i have serious goosebumps here! thanks for the update, my God i pray it is her and she's come to no harm! i think if she has been found we should hold a virtual party in her honour!!!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:05 am

Concerned about Madeleine
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:01 pm

vonb wrote:Typically Spanish

Interpol investigating possible Mari Luz Cortés appearance in Naples
An unidentified girl, no older than five, who could be Mari Luz, has been found in Naples and is currently in care there (Mari Luz Dad on way)

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_15330.shtml

This would definitely be wonderful if it is Mari Luz. Regardless, I'm sure that this is a "lost" child and she's someone's daughter to be returned Very Happy
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:06 am

crys
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:15 pm

exactly! and thats something to be happy about!!!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:06 am

hope4maddy
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:24 pm

Crys...I agree that we need a virual party for this child. This is wonderful! I can't wait to hear more. I can usually do well with patience, but I wish they would hurry up and let us know. Pins and Needles!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:07 am

crys
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:26 pm

i agree H4M, I'm wetting myself with excitement! surely they would not let her father go all that way if they were not sure it was her?? it must be! oh boy, i feel absolutely on top of the world right now!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:07 am

hope4maddy
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:31 pm

crys wrote:i agree H4M, I'm wetting myself with excitement! surely they would not let her father go all that way if they were not sure it was her?? it must be! oh boy, i feel absolutely on top of the world right now!

Good point! Ohhh...I hope so bad it is her...but I pray that she has not been harmed. Oh please God let this child be mentally and physically okay.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:08 am

hope4maddy
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:40 pm

I don't know how to put google translated news in here, but I will put a couple lines from the article as well as the link.

http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/ep/20080228/tes-el-padre-de-mari-luz-viaja-a-italia-44b36e8.html

Yahoo Espana

"However, Lopez Garzon wanted to make an appeal to "prudence" and reminded that we must remain calm, and that while the police are investigating this case, there is no confirmation that this is the lowest Huelva, "hopefully what was "wanted," but what you see, girls interned in Naples less than five years. "

The delegate explained that the parents of the child yesterday received an e-mail from a Spanish businessman, in which he recounted that, by the nature of the girl placed in the center Neapolitan, it could be Mari Luz. The businessman explained that his mother, who lives in Naples, was he who warned of this possibility and asked him to alert the family of the small. "
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:09 am

hippy
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:59 pm

Yahoo Espana 28/2/2008

Huelva, February 28 (EFE) .- The family of Mari Luz Cortes, the girl disappeared in Huelva on January 13, maintains caution and harbors high hopes after not know which is investigating the identity of a minor who is a centre Juvenile host Naples (Italy).

In statements to Efe, Mari Luz's uncle, Diego Cortes, has been clarified that the father, Juan Jose Cortes, will travel to the Italian city to check "on the spot" if that girl is his daughter or not.

The delegate of the Government in Andalusia, Juan Jose Lopez Garzon, has today informed that Interpol is investigating whether a girl who is in a reception centre for minors Naples is Mari Luz Cortes
We do not want to make many illusions at the moment there is a 50 percent chance that she is, but for the moment, as far as we know, the Spanish police still have not seen a picture of her to take more security," he said.

He confirmed that the Spanish police has been referred to the Italian a dossier with information and pictures of the event Mari Luz and "it seems that the girl who is there seems fairly."

However, this news, which in principle could be positive, collide with others like "the fact that although at first we were told it could have the age of my niece now have told us that it would be smaller, about two years and half, "said Diego Cortez.

Therefore, the family does not want to be small illusions and is waiting for either the police or the Spanish own father Mari Luz confirm whether the girl is his daughter.

The delegate of the Government in Andalusia, Juan Jose Lopez Garzon, has today informed that Interpol is investigating whether a girl who is in a reception centre for minors Naples is Mari Luz Cortes

http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/efe/20080228/tes-la-familia-de-mari-luz-mantiene-la-c-61bd63d.html

Im hoping, praying and got everything crossed!! Wouldnt they have asked the little girl her name? Do they know she is Spanish and not Italian then? Wish they'd hurry up and let us know!!!!!!!!!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:10 am

crys
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:08 pm

i know it would take all of 5 seconds to ask her in Spanish, someone must speak it!!!

well at least it is a child found, whoever that child belongs to, she is a child without her parents, who hopefully will soon be reunited with them. fingers crossed. x
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:10 am

crys
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:17 pm

just went onto the Sky forums and that ambersuz reckons she called the uncle for Mari Luz and he said it wasnt her, it was a smaller child??????? big pinch of salt obviously needs to be taken with this but i just thought i would share that information.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:11 am

vonb
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:24 pm

Typically Spanish

Italy says the child found in Naples is not Mari Luz Cortés
The Italian authorities have been shown a photograph of the girl missing from Huelva and say there is no similarity with the child in their care

:cry: :cry: :cry:

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_15337.shtml
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:12 am

vovvan
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:26 pm

No, that is to bad. Poor parents and poor Mari Luz

Well, we keep hoping xxx
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:12 am

hope4maddy
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:44 pm

Oh God, please help them find Mari. :cry: And, please help them find the mother of this child. Poor baby...whoever she may be. :cry: Can we still be updated on this child that has been found? I'm worried for her since they say she was in shock and all she was saying is "mama." That concerns me. Oh, I hope she wasn't harmed.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:13 am

crys
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:16 pm

such sad news that it's not Mari Luz. i hope that whoever this child belongs to comes forward and soon, it's so distressing to hear that she has been crying for her mama. :cry:
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:13 am

shellington
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:49 pm

Oh no I hoped so much it would be her :cry:
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:14 am

pam supportfromireland
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:22 pm

Distressing story but hope this child is reunited with loved ones very soon. There is always hope.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:14 am

tezza
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:07 pm

Absolutely Pam!

Sad that it isn't Mari Luz, but good news that someone's child has been found. Lets hope this little girl gets the best help possible.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:15 am

hippy
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:35 pm

Yahoo Espana 3/3/3008

The Portuguese police regretted that the evidence on Mari Luz in the Algarve "never" confirmed

MADRID, 3 (EUROPE PRESS) - Since the demise of the girl Mari Luz in mid-January in the village of El Torrrejón (Huelva) Portuguese police have received several reports that the small, five-year, it could be Algarve, the area closest to the province, but "unfortunately, this news was never confirmed," lamented Lieutenant Colonel Timothy Pedroso from the Portuguese Embassy in Madrid.

In statements to Reuters, said today that the Portuguese authorities have sometimes received "little information" about the possible presence of girls in the area, but they have never been able to prove such extremes. "The people spoke of many things which unfortunately was not confirmed," he added.

In this sense, comparing the case of small Huelva with that of British child Madeleine McCann, last May 3 in the region of southern Portugal because, in his opinion, in both cases the citizens provide "news" that then the police can not confirm.

However, Pedroso said that the police in the neighbouring country continues to work intensively on the clarification of the case, especially bilateral cooperation with the Security Forces of the State Spanish deployed on the border between the two countries, with the Portuguese shared facilities and operations.

"We continue with the case record, and with all the care and any data is shared immediately," explained Lieutenant Colonel, who insisted that the police in the neighbouring country "remains committed to clarifying the case of Mari Luz."

Moreover Pedroso also referred to the interest that the disappearance has raised between Portuguese citizens and the media that, according to their data, collected widely news which placed the girl in a reception centre in the Italian city of Naples. "The media and the street know the case and following with great interest," he added.

http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/ep/20080303/tes-la-polica-portuguesa-lamenta-que-los-44b36e8.html
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:15 am

hippy
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:20 am

Typically Spanish 4/3/2008

Portuguese Police working closely with the Spanish on the case of the missing five year old from Huelva, Mari Luz Cortés

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_15396.shtml
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:16 am

hippy
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:35 pm

Yahoo Espana 6/3/2008

The family received Mari Luz assured make a call on the two million who asked for his rescue

HUELVA, 6 (EUROPE PRESS) - The uncle Mari Luz Cortes, less than five years ago disappeared nearly two months in the neighborhood of El Torrejon de Huelva, Diego Cortes said today having received yesterday a call telephone, in which an individual requesting up to two million euros for release small.

In a press conference held at the Plaza of Rosa Torrejón, Cortes regretted those comments "malicious" and "senseless" and deducted credibility to the call, but said that the family "is ready to negotiate" in the case of the occurrence of calls "have veracity." "If we have to go personally to rescue Mari Luz will be," apostilló.

In this regard, the uncle of small revealed that the economic potential of the family "is not clear can reach two million, but the 300,000 euros", and re-emphasized the "mayhem" who are producing "harmful language" in all the families and friends of Mari Luz.

On possible "clues" that could lead to clarify the incident, Diego Cortes recounted already has traveled to various parts of both Spain and outside the country "but to no avail", stressing that the family "remains suspect" neighbour of the neighborhood that the police took statements at the beginning of the investigation without obtaining results. "The girl disappeared on the journey on which his house is located, which was and remains suspicious," he said.

Similarly, after informing the parents of small, Irene Suarez and Juan Jose Cortes, were unable to attend the press conference to be in Portugal in an interview with the mayor of Lighthouse "to thank him for the intense collaboration of Portuguese authorities and publicize the case in the neighbouring country, "the uncle Mari Luz announced that this evening will come to Huelva director of a detective agency, which did not want to specify, in order to" discuss the case and try to resolve it. "

Finally, Cortes referred by Mari Luz benefit concert to be held this Saturday at the Palais des Sports, for which there are already sold about 3,000 tickets, and the artists who will serve as Archangel, Haze Requiebros, Los Marismeños, Marchena, Pepe Gomez or D 'Nash, among many others, and called for public participation.

http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/ep/20080306/tes-la-familia-de-mari-luz-asegura-hacer-44b36e8.html
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:16 am

hippy
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:38 pm

Yahoo Espana 6/3/2008

Starts private research about the whereabouts of Mari Luz Cortes

Huelva, Mar 6 (EFE) .- Diego Cortes, the uncle of Mari Luz Cortes, girls 5 years disappeared on January 13 in Huelva capital, today confirmed that this evening will begin private research on the whereabouts of the small and it is intended to complement the developed by the Police.

After weeks of negotiations with various companies private detectives, the family of the child has finally decided on a personarán whose responsibility is this afternoon at the family home to start the investigation.

In press conference Diego Cortes has declined to speak on behalf of the company and said: "We do not want to be known what, we want to work without pressure" and that they can develop their work in anonymity.

In this regard has stated that "we will leave them full freedom to engage in research for which you create more convenient, but we will show our concerns and suspicions."

Among them is that of the alleged connection with the case of the pederast who resides in the neighborhood of El Torrejon, where Mari Luz, which was also the first suspect, already discarded.

"For me it has been and remains suspect, raped his daughter, has been attempting to rape another child and lives in Oviedo on the road that separates the house from my niece kiosk in which it saw the last time," he insured.

He also talked about the continuing calls that continue to receive related to the environment Mari Luz, which has most grateful, although regretted those "who seek to harm or false" as they received yesterday in which "we asked two million euros for my niece. "

The uncle Mari Luz has shown the willingness of the family to "negotiate" with anyone to return, "whether to remove the Security Forces of the State save her will, we are fully prepared to do everything it is in our power to her.

At this point you are reminded that the family has already made available to the alleged abductors or who provide a clue leading to the small amount of 300,000 euros resulting from the sale of all the properties of the environment closest to the girl.

Finally, it has been reported that travel will continue inside and outside Spain to report on the case and seek clues, but has not wanted to specify the destination for reasons of effectiveness, and has said that today Juan Jose Cortez and Irene Suarez, parents Mari Luz, have met with the governor of the Algarve (Portugal) and the mayor of Faro to show his appreciation for their involvement in the case and ask them to continue working together.

http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/efe/20080306/tes-comienza-la-investigacion-privada-en-61bd63d.html
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:17 am

hippy
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:41 pm

Yahoo Espana 6/3/2008

Authorities in the Portuguese town of Faro undertake to assist in the search for Mari Luz

LISBON, 6 (From the correspondent EUROPE PRESS, Patricia Ferro) - Parents of small Mari Luz, Huelva disappeared in the past 13 January, were welcomed today by the authorities in the Portuguese town of Faro in the Algarve, have pledged to help in the search for the girl five years of age, making posters with the image of small and organizing a large demonstration of support for the upcoming April 5.

The civilian governor of Faro, Isilda Gomes, announced that he will pledge to help find the small Mari Luz. To that end, in addition to disclose posters in Portuguese with his picture and a telephone contact from the Portuguese Police across the Algarve region, the most touristic area of Portugal, will organize "a great demonstration of solidarity with the family" the next April 5 in the city centre.

At the demonstration involved "youth of our schools, the university, as well as the entire population at large, with the aim of keeping alive the search for Mari Luz" because it is "our obligation to all of us, so that this story has an ending happy, "he said.

The governor indicated that the security forces of the Algarve "are following the situation from the start" and that in addition to the poster campaign and the demonstration may be other actions.

For its part the parents of Mari Luz, Juan Jose Suarez Cores and Irene met, in addition to the governor, the mayor of Faro, Jose Apolinario, and representatives of various entities Spanish.

Juan Cortés was optimistic about the success of this campaign in Portugal "will someday result" and thanked the support of neighbors and the Portuguese authorities, who reminded them that "if I leave I will not only be able to find it, but with the help yes, "because the family" will not be complete until find, "said excited.

http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/ep/20080306/tes-las-autoridades-de-la-localidad-lusa-44b36e8.html
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:17 am

hippy
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:45 pm

Canal Sur 6/3/2008

The family of Mari Luz said that someone asked for a ransom of two million euros for his daughter

The uncle Mari Luz Cortes, less than five years ago disappeared nearly two months in the neighborhood of El Torrejon de Huelva, Diego Cortes, has assured of receiving a phone call last Wednesday in which an individual requesting up to two million euros for release small.
In a press conference held at the Plaza of Rosa Torrejón, Cortes regretted those comments "malicious" and "senseless" and deducted credibility to the call, but said that the family "is ready to negotiate" in the case of the occurrence of calls "have veracity." "If we have to go personally to rescue Mari Luz will be," apostilló.

In this regard, the uncle of small revealed that the economic potential of the family "is not clear can reach two million, but the 300,000 euros", and re-emphasized the "mayhem" who are producing "harmful language" in all the families and friends of Mari Luz.

On possible "clues" that could lead to clarify the incident, Diego Cortes recounted already has traveled to various parts of both Spain and outside the country "but to no avail", stressing that the family "remains suspect" neighbour of the neighborhood that the police took statements at the beginning of the investigation without obtaining results. ""The girl disappeared on the journey on which his house is located, which was and remains suspicious," he said.

Similarly, after informing the parents of small, Irene Suarez and Juan Jose Cortes, were unable to attend the press conference to be in Portugal in an interview with the mayor of Lighthouse "to thank him for the intense collaboration of Portuguese authorities and publicize the case in the neighbouring country, "the uncle Mari Luz announced that this evening will come to Huelva director of a detective agency, which did not want to specify, in order to" discuss the case and try to resolve it. "

Finally, Cortes referred by Mari Luz benefit concert to be held this Saturday at the Palais des Sports, for which there are already sold about 3,000 tickets, and the artists who will serve as Archangel, Haze Requiebros, Los Marismeños, Marchena, Pepe Gomez or D 'Nash, among many others, and called for public participation.

http://www.canalsur.es/informativos/noticia?id=39648
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next