Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

RILEY ANN SAWYERS - 'BABY GRACE' - Aged 2 years - Galveston, Texas (USA)

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

RILEY ANN SAWYERS - 'BABY GRACE' - Aged 2 years - Galveston, Texas (USA) - Page 4 Empty Re: RILEY ANN SAWYERS - 'BABY GRACE' - Aged 2 years - Galveston, Texas (USA)

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:56 am

smokie
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:02 am

This is heartbreaking :cry:
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20932
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

RILEY ANN SAWYERS - 'BABY GRACE' - Aged 2 years - Galveston, Texas (USA) - Page 4 Empty Re: RILEY ANN SAWYERS - 'BABY GRACE' - Aged 2 years - Galveston, Texas (USA)

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:56 am

pam supportfromireland
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:34 pm

Galveston Daily News

25 November 2007

"Baby Grace" Investigation enters fourth week

by Sara McDonald

http://news.galvestondailynews.com/story.lasso?ewcd=4cfab250c9e4d1cd
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:57 am

shelley
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:07 am

"Investigators: Spring girl is ‘Baby Grace'

By Sara McDonald
The Daily News

Published November 25, 2007 - Updated 3 minutes ago

GALVESTON — Riley Ann Sawyers, the 2-year-old girl missing from Spring is ‘Baby Grace,’ the girl found dead in a plastic storage bin in West Galveston Bay nearly a month ago, Galveston County Sheriff’s office officials said Sunday.

Meanwhile, the child’s mother and stepfather are being held in the Galveston County Jail charged with injury to a child and tampering with evidence, according to jail clerks.

Both have been held on bonds of $350,000 each since Friday, when officers searched their home.

Investigators searched the couple’s house in the 6800 block of Enns Lane in Spring on Friday evening, Chief Deputy Freddy Poor confirmed.

Detectives and agents of the FBI went to Ohio this weekend to inform the child’s father and paternal relatives, Poor said.

Poor said information about the arrests wasn’t release sooner because the girl’s family had not been notified.

“It was only appropriate to bring the news to them personally,” he said."
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:57 am

pam supportfromireland
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:09 am

That is so sad. Thank you for update Shelley

Riley Ann RIP x
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:58 am

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:27 am

This is very sad news!
My heart goes out to her family!
Sleep in peace Riley Ann! X X
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:58 am

hippy
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:37 am

25th November 2007

Missing Spring girl is Baby Grace

05:07 PM CST on Sunday, November 25, 2007

http://www.khou.com/news/local/crime/stories/khou071125_tnt_babygracebreak.3aec0ac9.html
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:59 am

pam supportfromireland
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:41 am

Thanks hippy.Seeing her pictures is even more devastating.Poor baby Ann.Her father and grandparents must be so devastated.Beautiful little girl RIP.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

karen
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:00 am

such a waste of life, I hope she is in a better place now. very sad

karen
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

lina_gr
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:07 am

Police Find, Charge Parents In 'Baby Grace' Case
Parents Of Mystery Girl Identified By Authorities

http://www.click2houston.com/news/14688709/detail.html
(includes video)
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:00 am

merlynsam
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:28 am

It is so sad. Thanks to those who posted the news. We did want to know.

I'll just leave the candle link here for those who would like to use it.

Take care everyone.

Baby Grace
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=grace
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:00 am

logos
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:42 am

This is so sad...how could anyone harm a child ?? They are only babies and need to be protected and cared for....not hurt by anyone.

Poor baby...rest in peace.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:01 am

snowwhite
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:08 pm

Poor little Riley Ann - so sad. God bless her and let her sleep in peace.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:01 am

vonb
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:48 pm

Poor little baby, thank God they did find her family who love her and now she can truly rest in peace. I hope her mother & stepfather get the book thrown at them, such a waste of a life of such a beautiful little girl.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:02 am

hope4maddy
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:16 pm

I agree vonb. The mother and step-father need to pay for this. She is an innocent little baby!

Rejoice in heaven Riley! I pray that you are dancing and singing like every child should. I'm sorry you had to suffer pain, but you no longer have to. The Lord will take care of you now! Rest in peace sweet child!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:02 am

lina_gr
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:52 pm

CNN.com

Police have tentative ID on girl found dead in box

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/11/25/body.found.arrest/index.html

video
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/11/25/body.found.arrest/index.html#cnnSTCVideo
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:03 am

vovvan
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:08 pm

Rest in peace little Riley Ann xxx
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:03 am

tigerlillyslb
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:30 pm

My heart breaks for you Riley Ann. I'm so sorry that your life was cut so short. I will forever keep you in my prayers. XOXO
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:04 am

Treasure
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:59 pm

WARNING: VERY UPSETTING DETAILS IN THIS STORY

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21977817/
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:04 am

pam supportfromireland
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:05 pm

Thanks Treasure for posting this article of the full truth.It is too late for this beautiful little girl but will serve to me as a reminder to always be on the lookout for anyone in possible danger.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:05 am

hope4maddy
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:23 pm

OMG...I don't even know what to say! I just wish there was "an eye for an eye." If the mother didn't want her, then why didn't she just let the father have her? This is so heartbreaking! How can someone do this to a small child. She didn't deserve that. I really hope that their prison buddies will deal with them in a not so friendly way. Poor sweet Riley. I'm so sorry you had to go through pain in your last minutes on earth. It's so senseless.

Please Dear Lord, give this baby extra love and attention in heaven. Hold her in your arms and give her the love that she deserves. I'm so thankful she is with you and not with monsters anymore! Amen.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:06 am

vovvan
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:32 pm

Like H4M I´m speechless. I was devastated by Kelsey Briggs and now another poor little lamb has gone through such awful things.
It never stops :cry:

"Better Place" (Tille's Song)

Heaven lost an angel
So they sent for you
Heaven lost an angel
One with eyes ocean blue
Heaven's calling out
Time is running out
It's time for you to spread your wings and fly
To a heaven
To a sky
Where there is no one asking why
Why

To a Better Place
Where there's no sadness
No pain
To a Better Place
Now, hush little baby
Fall asleep again

Heaven found their angel
They found one in you
Heaven found an angel
All your pain is finally through
Now Heaven is complete
All the angels came to meet you
As you spread your wings to fly

To a heaven
To a sky
Where there is no one asking why
Why

To a Better Place
Where there's no sadness
No pain
To a Better Place
Now, hush little baby
Fall asleep again

You'll never be to far
You'll shine in every star i see
There is a magic place
Where someday
I'll see your face again.

In a Better Place
Where there's no sadness
No pain
In a Better Place
So hush little baby
Fall asleep again
So hush little baby
Fall asleep again

http://www.myspace.com/camillagervide
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:07 am

pam supportfromireland
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:13 pm

That is lovely,thanks V
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:07 am

vonb
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:02 pm

When I read the article earlier on - I was completely speechless, so angry and so sad all wrapped into one, I couldn't even post.

V - you summed it up with those beautiful words. One more angel in heaven.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:08 am

hope4maddy
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:15 pm

Thanks Vov. This is very lovely. It makes you feel better to know that she is in a better place. I just wish this earth could be the same.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:09 am

hope4maddy
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:58 pm

Click2Houston.com

Very Distressing...so be warned
Baby Grace's Mother, Stepfather Blame Each Other

http://www.click2houston.com/news/14713928/detail.html

My own words... It better be capital murder. Oh, the mom is pregnant? Shocked Shocked And, they have the step-dad in confinement because they are afraid what other inmates will do something to him. Why? Let them at him...I say!!!!
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next