Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

ANDREW JOHN THOMPSON 4 - missing from Australia (may be in Germany or UK) - 25/04/08

+4
Tezza
Twiglet
Admin
pam supportfromireland
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ANDREW JOHN THOMPSON 4 - missing from Australia (may be in Germany or UK) - 25/04/08 - Page 2 Empty Andrew - New Focus

Post  Ken Thompson Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:01 pm

After initially concentrating on Germany and the UK, I am now increasing my efforts to find Andrew in Spain.

If anyone has any contacts who could help raise awareness about Andrew in Spain through email; Facebook; posters (available in Spanish at www.findandrew.com), bumper stickers in Spanish (as well as in English and German), please let me know.

I can be contacted at kenthompson@fastmail.fm.

Let's keep hoping that all our missing kids are safe and well.

Kind Regards.
Ken Thompson
Sydney, Australia.

Ken Thompson

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

ANDREW JOHN THOMPSON 4 - missing from Australia (may be in Germany or UK) - 25/04/08 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDREW JOHN THOMPSON 4 - missing from Australia (may be in Germany or UK) - 25/04/08

Post  pam supportfromireland Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:48 am

I only just spotted this now. Anyone going on a holiday to Spain that could help?
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland
Forum Moderator (Missing)
Forum Moderator (Missing)

Number of posts : 6734
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

ANDREW JOHN THOMPSON 4 - missing from Australia (may be in Germany or UK) - 25/04/08 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDREW JOHN THOMPSON 4 - missing from Australia (may be in Germany or UK) - 25/04/08

Post  Tezza Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Sent to me by email from Ken Thompson.

'A World Apart' YouTube Video Seeking MySpace Support to Find Abducted & Missing Children‏

I have been collaborating with Stephen Watkins in Canada to produce a
short YouTube video.

The video asks the founder of MySpace (Tom Anderson) to send information
about Stephen's two children (Alexander and Christopher) who were
abducted from Canada, and my own son (Andrew) who was abducted from
Australia, to the almost 300 million members of MySpace.

The video also includes references to several other missing children
from around the world, as well as two international missing children
organisations.

The more people who view this video, the more likley it is that MySpace
will listen to our request. Please leave a message as well if you have
enough time.

Please help Stephen and me (and our children) by watching the video and
then forwarding the link to as many people as possible in as many
countries as possible.

This is the link.... http://bit.ly/3WG5rf

Kind Regards
Ken