Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

Please help support CROP

3 posters

Go down

Please help support CROP Empty Please help support CROP

Post  Admin Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:26 am

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:25 pm Post subject: Please help support CROP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A petition from Coalition For the Removal of Pimping (CROP)

Until the age of 12 my daughter Abbie was a very happy child. She was then targeted and gromed for sexual exploitation. She was raped, moved from town to town and passed from man to man who used her for sex. I asked for help to protect her from her exploiters.

When she was thirteen I was told she was presenting 'challenging' behaviours.

At fourteen I was told she was associating with the 'wrong crowd.'

At fifteen I was told she had an older 'boyfriend.'

At sixteen I was told she was capable of making a 'choice.'

At seventeen I was told she should take responsibility.

She is now eighteen and being sexually exploited is all she knows......

She could be another parent's Amy, Becky, Charlie, Danielle, Emma, Fiona, or Jason.
She could be your child, sibling, friend or next door neighbour.

ACT NOW TO PROTECT ALL CHILDREN UNDER 18 FROM SEXUAL EXPLOITATION BY

-Signing our online petition at www.crop1.org.uk

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-08-07

https://find-madeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Please help support CROP Empty Re: Please help support CROP

Post  Admin Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:27 am

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:42 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help support CROP in the fight to safeguard all children from sexual exploitation.
Send a copy of this letter to the 'leader' at your local council.

Dear.................

Sub: Safeguarding all children under the age of 18 from sexual exploitation

I am writing to you as the leader of my council to raise concerns about the plight of children in the UK groomed for sexual exploitation.There is a huge disparity in local authority responses to child exploitation accross the country.One challenge common to all authorities,however,is the lack of protection of children aged 16 and 17 and I urge you to act to protect this specific group of children.

Children and young people are being abused sexually by exploitative adults outside the family for personal gain.The sophisticated process of grooming children for sexual exploitation often starts when the child is 11 or 12; she is befriended and introduced to an 'exciting' lifestyle.By 13 the control of perpetrators can be complete.It is difficult for these children to understand the manipulation and to escape the cycle of violence and abuse from the perpetrators,whose activities go unhindered.Successful prosecution of these crimes is rare owing to the child's difficulty in disclosing the abuse,the threats to her family and the complete control exercised by the perpetrators.

The Children Acts of 1989 and 2004 underline the duty of local authorities to promote the welfare of all children under the age of 18 in their area.The every child matters agenda,along with the legislation,highlights the role of local authorities in taking steps to investigate concerns where children suffer or are likely to suffer significant harm and to protect children from ill-treatment or harm.Contrary to this legal obligation to protect all children under the age of 18,children nearing the age of sixteen (the age of consent) are perceived to be making a choice and are dropped off the radar of child protection agencies.The consequences for these children entrapped in sexual exploitation range from exposure to violence,complex trauma,maladaptive physical and psychological development,destruction of teh concept of self,disappearance and in some extreme circumstances death.

I look forward to your response to the issues raised in this letter.Please send your response to CROP at 34 York Road Leeds LS9 8TA and forward a copy to me at the address below.CROP is a national charity which has supported affected parents and carers for over 10 years.If you would like more information about the issues raised in this letter please visit CROP website on www.crop1.org.uk or contact via email: info@cropuk.org.uk or phone 0113 2403040

Yours sincerely,

Address..................

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-08-07

https://find-madeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:28 am

Does anyone know if there is a new website for CROP?
The one listed, doesn't seem to work anymore.
I was looking for some information and I thought CROP could help me. Can't find much on Google either.
Rose
Rose

Number of posts : 81
Birthday : 1979-10-01
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tezza Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Hi Rose, try this web address http://www.cropuk.org.uk/
Tezza
Tezza
Admin