Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

Royal Mail

Go down

Royal Mail Empty Royal Mail

Post  smokie Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:36 pm

crys wrote:We have been talking on the News Discussion board about asking Royal Mail to put photos of missing kids on their psotage stamps. Can I ask if anyone has a spare 5 minutes, maybe to copy something along the lines of what I write and send a letter to Royal Mail (if you are in UK, if not then your own postal company perhaps?)

This is what I wrote:

I am just writing to give a suggestion really and would appreciate your feedback in this regard.

Every now and again, Royal Mail do commemorative or seasonal postage stamps which are sold through the UK. I was just wondering whether Royal Mail had ever looked into putting the faces or details of missing people onto the postage stamps. I understand there is not a lot of space, but a small photo of a missing person and a recognised helpline I believe would be a fabulous idea. Post reaches far corners of the earth that sometimes advertising elsewhere does not, and I really think it would be a great way to spread awareness of missing people from the UK.

I would really appreciate your comments or feedback in this matter.

The Address for royal Mail is:

Royal Mail Customer Services
Freepost
PO Box 740
Brampton
Barnsley
S73 0UF

It's a freepost so all it will take is your time and wont cost you a penny!

Please, please lets get together and put some pressure on them!

I am going to put something on facebook and ask that people from Forever Searchnig and Helping To Find Madeleine groups do the same, if anyone is joined to other forums, maybe they would like to get on board too?

Thanks
Crystal
smokie
smokie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 1519
Birthday : 1977-11-11
Registration date : 2008-08-26

http://www.findmissingkids.com

Back to top Go down

Royal Mail Empty Re: Royal Mail

Post  smokie Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:36 pm

pam supportfromireland wrote:Crys

Great idea. Expect UK citizens will be onto this in a second for you and can post letter away as soon as possible.
smokie
smokie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  smokie Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:37 pm

crys wrote:yes Pam, I hope others will take the time to write a quick letter.
smokie
smokie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content