Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

ZACHARY BYRD 12 - Encino, CA (USA) - 02/09/2011

3 posters

Go down

ZACHARY BYRD 12 - Encino, CA (USA) - 02/09/2011 Empty ZACHARY BYRD 12 - Encino, CA (USA) - 02/09/2011

Post  Brooke Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:08 pm

ZACHARY BYRD 12 - Encino, CA (USA) - 02/09/2011 Ncmc1119

ZACHARY ALAN BYRD
Case Type: Family Abduction
DOB: Dec 19, 1998
Sex: Male
Missing Date: Sep 2, 2011
Race: White
Age Now: 12
Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
Weight: 152 lbs (69 kg)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Missing City: ENCINO
Missing State : CA
Missing Country: United States
Case Number: NCMC1179125
Circumstances: Zachary may be in the company of an adult male relative. They may have traveled out of state. Zachary's nickname is Zach.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1179125&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Last edited by Tezza on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:15 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : To add link)
Brooke
Brooke
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 946
Birthday : 1966-03-21
Humor : what's that?!
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

ZACHARY BYRD 12 - Encino, CA (USA) - 02/09/2011 Empty Re: ZACHARY BYRD 12 - Encino, CA (USA) - 02/09/2011

Post  smokie Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:51 am

ABC7

23rd November 2011

Naples couple accused of abducting grandson

NORTH NAPLES, FL -
Two months and 21 days, it's how long 12-year-old Zachary Byrd has been missing. We tracked down one woman who says she may have been the last person to see the boy.

"I saw it on TV and I said Zachary! And I thought i got to tell somebody the kid was here! He's alive and well," she said.

Alive and well and with his grandparents. It's how a family friend, who doesn't want to be identified, says she last saw Zachary.

She says the trio showed up at her Naples doorstep after Zachary ran away from his mother in California. She says Zachary ran away with neighborhood teens.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/16113784/2011/11/23/mother-says-grandparents-abducted-missing-boy
smokie
smokie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 1519
Birthday : 1977-11-11
Registration date : 2008-08-26

http://www.findmissingkids.com

Back to top Go down

ZACHARY BYRD 12 - Encino, CA (USA) - 02/09/2011 Empty Re: ZACHARY BYRD 12 - Encino, CA (USA) - 02/09/2011

Post  Twiglet Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:53 am

It is believed that Zachary is be in the company of his Grandfather, Donald Byrd, pictured below.

ZACHARY BYRD 12 - Encino, CA (USA) - 02/09/2011 Deb10
Donald Eugene Byrd
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20932
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:12 am

NBC 2

5 December 2011

Father seeking custody in Zachary Byrd case

Three months have passed and there is still no sign of missing 12-year-old Zachary Byrd.

He was last seen on surveillance video at his mother's California home in September. His mother says he was abducted by her parents who live in Naples.

The surveillance video shows Byrd tip-toeing around his mother's home carrying what appears to be a duffel bag.

A voice on the video says, "Do you want us to get you out of here?"

Zachary's mother believes the voice belongs to her father, Donald Byrd.

Detectives from the Los Angeles Police Department are also convinced the man asking Zachary to leave is his grandfather.

Donald and his wife were in a custody battle with Zachary's mother for years. This summer, a judge awarded her custody. Soon afterwards, Zachary went missing.

Now, three months later, there has been no word from Zachary or his grandparents, Donald and Joyce Byrd.

A Los Angeles judge has issued a warrant for Donald's arrest.

"I'm not super religious, but I prayed that the grandparents had him," said Zachary's father, John Cross.

Cross told NBC2 on the phone from his Tampa home that just found out Zachary was his son two years ago.

"I was very excited. At the same time, I was angry that they kept this child from me for 11 or 12 years," he said.

Cross is now pursuing paternity rights in the messy custody battle.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/16192384/2011/12/05/father-seeking-custody-in-zachary-byrd-case
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:08 am

Zachary is still listed as Missing.

There is no new information available at this time..

Zachary will be 14 years old in a couple of months time..
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down