Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

BHOOMIKA (BHUMIKA) 2 - Bangalore (India) - 02/10/08

3 posters

Go down

BHOOMIKA (BHUMIKA) 2 - Bangalore (India) - 02/10/08 Empty BHOOMIKA (BHUMIKA) 2 - Bangalore (India) - 02/10/08

Post  Admin Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:13 am

Posted by pamsupportfromireland
Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:27 am Post subject: BHOOMIKA 2 - Bangalore (India)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Times of India

11 October 2008

9 days on, no clue to missing child

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Bangalore/9_days_on_no_clue_to_missing_child/articleshow/3585275.cms

* If anyone knows anyone in Bangalore with any influence please help.Thank you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-08-07

https://find-madeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

BHOOMIKA (BHUMIKA) 2 - Bangalore (India) - 02/10/08 Empty Re: BHOOMIKA (BHUMIKA) 2 - Bangalore (India) - 02/10/08

Post  Admin Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:35 pm

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:49 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No news about this child at all. If anyone knows anyone from Bangalore please ask them to help with updates about this case. Thank you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BHOOMIKA (BHUMIKA) 2 - Bangalore (India) - 02/10/08 Empty Re: BHOOMIKA (BHUMIKA) 2 - Bangalore (India) - 02/10/08

Post  Admin Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:17 am

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:47 pm

Hindu.com

8 October 2008

Two Year old missing from bus station Sad

* This article has more details. Still no sign of her

Bangalore: A two-year old girl Bhumika has gone missing from the Kempe Gowda Bus Station (Majestic) on October 2 when she was with her uncle Visveswaraiah on platform number 15.

The toddler, accompanied by her mother Girija, aunt Susheela and uncle Visveswaraiah, had just alighted from the train from Mandya.

She was wearing an orange frock on that day, recalled her grieving mother.

“After getting down from the train we walked to Majestic bus-stand and were waiting for a bus to reach home in Hulimavu. I left Bhumika with my sister and went to look for the bus. Then my sister followed me leaving my baby with her husband. When we came back to take our luggage and Bhumika after the bus arrived, she was not around. My brother-in-law, who was reading details on his new bus pass, had assumed she came along with me.

“But she was nowhere around,” Ms Girija said.

Her husband Srinivas, who works for a housekeeping enterprise, said that they looked for Bhumika everywhere before lodging a complaint with the police.

If anyone finds Bhumika, they can call Ph.: 9980306615.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:19 am

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:56 pm

There is still no update on this child. Any help is welcome if know anyone in Bangalore. Thank you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:59 pm

I found a Missing Kids in India site this morning but as my connection is slow, I couldn't open it. Can anyone do a google search for same please and see if Bhoomika is featured on it. Thank you.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland
Forum Moderator (Missing)

Number of posts : 6734
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Is this confirmed? Has she been found? Thanks.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:56 pm

I have gone through the missing children India website but cannot find any details! It is a confusing site to navigate as you need to well educated on regions, areas and towns in India to use the advanced search function otherwise you cannot get any information!! So to be honest I have no idea what the outcome of the case is! Sorry!

Last edited by Twiglet on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20932
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:00 pm

ok thanks Twiggy. I'll try again this morning.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Ok this status is unsure. I have found out that Bhoomika was 2 years old on 2 October 2008 when went missing. She went missing from Bangalore or Bengalure as it is also known. It is a city in Karnataka Province in India.

A map showing where Karnataka is in India:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a0/IndiaKarnataka.png&imgrefurl=http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karnataka&usg=__LMlonNPUzHmwEbQvqnuIMf6WCuc=&h=426&w=350&sz=77&hl=en&start=9&sig2=PKUeGtcC_KoLhonTAu4n6w&um=1&tbnid=sL2kSHDI6WGMXM:&tbnh=126&tbnw=104&ei=CI-3SY_FIoHz-AaCn8yDCw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkarnataka%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den-us%26sa%3DX%26um%3D1

I have contacted the Missing Children in India website and I hope to get info asap.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:08 pm

I have put in every combination possible to see if I can find anything but Bhoomika / Bhumika is not mentioned anywhere. Found, Missing or otherwise!! A big puzzle!! Maybe she was never listed here to begin with!!

http://www.missingindiankids.com/index.htm
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:14 pm

I am hopeful even if not listed, they may have heard of the case. If no joy there I will contact the newspaper who shared the story to begin with. All we can do !
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 pm

I still cannot find any news up dates on this case but I have come across an email and a photo on a blog Archive!!

http://www.indianhindunames.com/blog/missing-kid-bhoomika/

“Bhoomika”

BHOOMIKA (BHUMIKA) 2 - Bangalore (India) - 02/10/08 Bhoomi10

Missing since 2 October 2008.
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:47 am

I cannot find any new information relating to this case..

Bhoomika would be 6+ now....

She has been missing approx 4 and a half years..
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down