Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

SEREN BARNARD 14 - Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire (UK) - 31/08/11

2 posters

Go down

SEREN BARNARD 14 - Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire (UK) - 31/08/11 Empty SEREN BARNARD 14 - Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire (UK) - 31/08/11

Post  Twiglet Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:45 am

Western Telegraph

2 September 2011

Police appeal over missing Seren, 14

Police officers are appealing for help to trace a 14 year-old missing Haverfordwest girl.

Seren Barnard, of Foley Way, has been missing since Wednesday and has not been seen or heard from since.

Seren is described as being of medium build, with straight, brown, shoulder length hair and is of pale complexion.

She speaks with a Welsh accent and could have a blue and grey backpack in her possession.

She was last seen wearing a red and blue shirt, denim leggings and leather boots which often have the laces undone.

She is known to wear lots of make up and has friends in Haverfordwest.

Anyone who may have seen Seren, or anyone who has heard from her, is asked to contact Haverfordwest police station on 101.

http://www.westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/county/9230751.Police_appeal_over_missing_Seren__14/

Last edited by Twiglet on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20932
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

SEREN BARNARD 14 - Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire (UK) - 31/08/11 Empty Re: SEREN BARNARD 14 - Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire (UK) - 31/08/11

Post  Twiglet Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:46 am

Seren Barnard

SEREN BARNARD 14 - Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire (UK) - 31/08/11 Sb11

Missing since 31 August 2011
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEREN BARNARD 14 - Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire (UK) - 31/08/11 Empty Re: SEREN BARNARD 14 - Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire (UK) - 31/08/11

Post  Twiglet Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:57 am

Western Telegraph

9 Spetember 2011

Police 'very concerned' for missing Seren's safety

Police are growing increasingly concerned for the safety and welfare of missing 14 year-old Seren Bernard from Haverfordwest.

Seren was last seen on Wednesday August 31st by her grandmother Yvonne who made an emotional appeal for help in the media yesterday.

Seren has not been in contact and extensive enquiries in Pembrokeshire have so far failed to find her. Police are supporting Seren’s family.

Seren has connections to the Cornwall area, particularly Newquay, where she has family and therefore it is possible she may have travelled to that area.

A police spokesman said: "Devon and Cornwall Police are already assisting the enquiry but we would appeal to anyone in that area, or who has travelled by any means to that area since Wednesday the 31st of August, to look at her picture and think whether they might have seen her." Chief Inspector Andy John added: “We are very concerned for the safety and welfare of Seren and are making every effort to find her as soon as possible.

"This is an incredibly difficult time for her family – and we are appealing to the public in Pembrokeshire and the Devon and Cornwall area to think carefully whether they’ve seen Seren or had any contact with her. If you have any information please contact the police immediately on 101 or 01267 222020 if you’re calling from outside the Dyfed Powys Police area.

“I would also like to reassure Seren if she hears these appeals – you are not in any trouble. Your family just want to know that you are safe and well. Please do not be afraid to contact us.”

http://www.westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/9243741.Police__very_concerned__for_missing_Seren_s_safety/?ref=ec
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:58 am

Daily Mail

9 September 2011

Fears schoolgirl, 14, missing for ten days is being held against her will

Youngster had been grounded on night she disappeared after row
Police: 'Ten days is a long time for a 14-year-old girl to be on her own'

By Richard Hartley-parkinson

A schoolgirl who went missing ten days ago could be being held against her will, say police.
Seren Barnard, 14, disappeared from her home in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, and police are now treating her disappearance as critical.
She lives with her grandmother, Yvonne Pollock, 61, who today made an emotional plea for her safe return.
Local police are working with Devon and Cornwall Police in Newquay where Seren's father lives but so far there has been no trace of her.
According to police she does not have a mobile phone and only had a small amount of money when she disappeared.
Mrs Pollock said: 'If anyone has got her, please let the police know - I need to know where she is.
'I just need for someone to tell me she is okay. I love her so much.
Seren had been grounded on the night she went missing after a row with her grandmother. Mrs Pollock added: 'I went to bingo and thought she would be there when I got back but she'd gone.

'I waited up until 4am then I rang the police. Perhaps I was too slow and should have rung sooner - I didn't know what to do.'
In a direct plea to her granddaughter she added: 'Please Seren contact someone to say you are all right. Pleas, please, please contact us because we are going mental here.'
Seren had just returned to Tasker Milward school after the summer holidays and has been described as a bright and outgoing pupil.
Mrs Pollock added: 'She's very clever and very grown up but at the same time she is quite childish. She would do anything for a dare.
'She loves dancing and make-up - she wouldn't mow the lawn unless she had her make-up on.
'She is vain but what 14-year-old girl isn't?'

There were reports that she had been seen in Haverforwest three days after she vanished but her whereabouts remain a mystery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2035484/Missing-schoolgirl-Seren-Barnard-held-police-believe.html
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:48 am

Mirror

10 September 2011

Plea for return of Seren Bernard who has been missing for 10 days‎

FEARS are growing for the safety of a 14-year-old schoolgirl who has been missing for 10 days.

Seren Barnard vanished from home after a row at home with her gran.

Detectives said yesterday they were concerned Seren may be being held against her will.

Her grandmother Yvonne Pollock, 61, pleaded: “If anyone has got her, please let the police know. I need to know where she is.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/09/10/plea-for-return-of-seren-bernard-who-has-been-missing-for-10-days-115875-23409272/
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:49 am

Sun

10 September 2011

Fears for safety of vanished girl, 14

FEARS were growing yesterday for a girl of 14 who has been missing from home for ten days.

Police have upgraded Seren Barnard's disappearance to a "critical incident" — and were concerned she was being held against her will.

Seren went missing from home in Haverfordwest, West Wales, after a row with gran Yvonne Pollock, who cares for her. The teen had no phone and little money.

Yvonne, 61, said: "I went to bingo and thought she'd be there when I got back.

"I waited up until 4am then rang police.

"Perhaps I should have rung sooner. Please, Seren, contact someone."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3806609/Fears-for-safety-of-vanished-girl-14.html
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:50 am

Wales Online

10 September 2011

Grandmother makes emotional plea for return of missing teenager

A GRANDMOTHER last night made an emotional plea for the return of a 14-year-old schoolgirl who has been missing from home for more than a week.

The appeal came as Dyfed-Powys Police upgraded their investigation into the disappearance of Seren Barnard to a “critical incident”.

And detectives yesterday admitted they were concerned the teenager from Milford Haven may be being held against her will.

Her grandmother Yvonne Pollock, 61, pleaded with anyone who had seen Seren to come forward.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2011/09/10/grandmother-makes-emotional-plea-for-return-of-missing-teenager-91466-29394614/
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:33 am

BBC NEWS

10 September 2011

Missing Seren Bernard, 14, found safe after 10 days

A 14-year-old girl from Pembrokeshire, who had been missing for 10 days, has been found safe and well in the south Wales area.

Seren Bernard, from Haverfordwest, was last spotted in a shopping centre in the town on 3 September, after going missing on 31 August.

The search for the teenager had been widened to Cornwall where she had family.

A Dyfed-Powys Police spokeswoman confirmed Seren was found on Saturday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-14865105
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:49 am

What a relief !
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland
Forum Moderator (Missing)
Forum Moderator (Missing)

Number of posts : 6734
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down