Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Candles
Register
You are currently viewing these forums as a Guest. To access all forums, please log in. If you are not currently a Member, please register.

"REGISTER"
Navigation
 Home
 Blog
 Portal
 FAQ
 Search
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Free counters!
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

MARIO ANDRES OLGUIN-BOCANGEL 4 - Fairfax, Virginia (USA) - 29/07/11

Go down

default MARIO ANDRES OLGUIN-BOCANGEL 4 - Fairfax, Virginia (USA) - 29/07/11

Post  Twiglet on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:34 am

MARIO ANDRES OLGUIN-BOCANGEL

Case Type: Family Abduction
DOB: Sep 18, 2006
Sex: Male
Missing Date: Jul 29, 2011
Age Now: 4
Missing City: FAIRFAX
Missing State : VA
Missing Country: United States
Race: Hispanic
Height: 3'6" (107 cm)
Weight: 38 lbs (17 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Case Number: NCMC1176896

Circumstances: Mario was allegedly abducted by his father, Mario Olguin, on July 29, 2011. A felony warrant for Kidnapping was issued for Mario on August 1, 2011. They may travel to Mexico. The child has a scar on his right forearm and a mole on his forehead.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&LanguageCountry=en_US&searchLang=en_US&caseLang=en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1176896&seqNum=1

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20941
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

default Re: MARIO ANDRES OLGUIN-BOCANGEL 4 - Fairfax, Virginia (USA) - 29/07/11

Post  Twiglet on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:36 am

Mario Andres Olguin-Bocangel

Missing since 29 July 2011.

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:41 am

It is believed that Mario is in the company of his father, Mario Eloy Olguin, pictured below.

Mario Eloy Olguin

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:08 am

New Image of Mario

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:12 am

WTOP

5 August 2011

Crime Solvers: Man took son, may have fled to Mexico

Authorities are asking for the public's help in finding a man police say abducted his son and may have fled to Mexico.

Mario Olguin, 29, picked up his 4-year-old son on July 29 for a scheduled weekend visitation, and the child's mother discovered them both gone when she went to pick up her son two days later, according to Fairfax County Crime Solvers.

Police say Olguin and his son were seen by a family member in Dallas on July 30, and the child reportedly was in good condition. Investigators are now working with federal authorities to find Olguin and his son, and Crime Solvers says the two may have crossed into Olguin's home country of Mexico.

Olguin is described as about 5 feet 7 inches tall and 150 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Solvers at 866-411-TIPS, email here or text "TIP187" plus a message to CRIMES(274637). A $100 to $1,000 cash reward will be paid for information that leads to an arrest.

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=41&sid=2485657

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:12 am

Washington Hispanic

2 September 2011

A GOOGLE TRANSLATION

Desperate mother in Virginia cries "Help me find my son Mario Andrés"

Bocángel Monica Andrea, a young mother of Bolivian, is living the saddest days of his life and desperate after her partner, a Mexican and who was in the midst of divorce proceedings, took his youngest son for more than a month without so far has information on his whereabouts. The child's name is Mario Andres Olguin, is about to turn five, and was with his father Mario Olguin-Díaz Eloy since Friday 29 July, within a visitation ordered by the Court of Fairfax, which should have ended on Sunday 31 at five o'clock. "As in previous occasions, I went to pick up my child in the middle, because I had a restraining order against my ex husband for his violent nature and he could not approach or my house or my job, "says Andrea, 26. "But given the 6 pm, then 7, then 8, and I realized he was not going to go." He explained that after 6:00 pm, worried, asked her mother to go on your car to the house of Mario Eloy in 11905 Rayborn Creek Drive, Manassas (Virginia), to find out what had happened. "And my mom was with surprise that no one in the two-story house and it appeared with a sign 'sold' in the input," says Andrea. adds that she had opposed the visitation "and said in court that the father was a danger to my son, since before we parted he always threatened me that if I left was to take the child. " She decided to divorce anyway, "the mental health and the welfare of my son, and we were in the process of legal and physical custody. " He pointed out they had several hearings in court and that one, "he became very aggressive and broke the windows of my car I had in my mother's house in front of the child." When she decided to leave, she says, "He did not accept it and threatened to hurt my son. He said that first I dead, or he did something to my son. " Now, little Mario Andrés gone. It is as if the earth had swallowed him. And Andrea began to live another ordeal, seeking support from the police and justice. He first complaint to the police station in Fair Oaks in Fairfax, where he handed the judge's order providing that the parent must deliver the child to the mother. "I told them my son was in danger because this person is in depression, violent and paranoid as to think that half the world is looking." Surprised, the mother says that after two weeks did not advance the research and met to the relatives of Mario Eloy in Manassas. "I was talking with family and on my face told me that they know where my son, but if he (Mario Eloy) took the pants to do this, they were going to support. " So far there is no news. "I spent a month and so far the police can confirm me if my child is still within the United States or been taken to Mexico," said shocked. Andrea left vent their anger. "What's going on?, Why would anyone work? ... My son is a U.S. citizen this month, 18. will be five years and have all their rights. " Very concerned, Andrea says with a grimace of pain that "now my son is with people who do not know, a person who has never been with him and be afraid and wondering where I am a child used to being 24 hours with me. "

http://www.washingtonhispanic.com/nota9172.html

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:11 am

Mario is still listed as missing.

There is no new information at this time.

Mario is now 6 years old.

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:44 am

Mario is still listed as missing.

There is no new information at this time.

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: