Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Candles
Register
You are currently viewing these forums as a Guest. To access all forums, please log in. If you are not currently a Member, please register.

"REGISTER"
Navigation
 Home
 Blog
 Portal
 FAQ
 Search
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Free counters!
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

AMY FITZPATRICK 15 - Costa del Sol (Spain) - 05/01/08

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: AMY FITZPATRICK 15 - Costa del Sol (Spain) - 05/01/08

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:11 pm

Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:18 pm posted by vonb Post subject:

pam supportfromireland wrote:
I so hope they are getting closer to finding her. I'm hopeful.

I hope so too Pam, but am really worried about the 'missing' car which he never reported that disappeared 2 days after Amy went missing. Maybe, only speculating, but maybe he didn't realise that she would get so much profile and he panicked. Oh please let there be a reasonable explanation that he helped her leave Spain, but I remain concerned.

Anything I write here is my opinion and out of my own conspiracy theory head - unless otherwise stated of course!
pam supportfromireland
Forum Moderator (Missing)

Number of posts : 6734
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:12 pm

Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:20 pm posted by pam supportfromireland Post subject:

I know vonb.
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:13 pm

Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:31 pm posted by pam supportfromireland

Irish Independent

20 January 2008

UK Man in Amy probe speaks out

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/uk-man-in-amy-probe-speaks-out-1269699.html
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:14 pm

Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:40 pm posted by crys Post subject:

This is really strange isn't it. I hope she has just run away and calls home soon.
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:15 pm

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:29 pm posted by hippy

Typically Spanish

20/1/2008

Garda investigate possible sighting of Amy Fitzpatrick in Ireland

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_14681.shtml
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:16 pm

Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:16 am posted by Ewe Post subject:

I really hope she is in Ireland. At least we would know she is safe.
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:16 pm

Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:41 am posted by pam supportfromireland Post subject:

I wish I was near Wexford as I would be looking. If she is here, people will be looking like crazy that is for sure.
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:18 pm

Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:44 am posted by hippy Post subject:

I wish I was near Wexford as I would be looking. If she is here, people will be looking like crazy that is for sure.

I hope that would be with a pair of binoculars from your bedroom window! You're supposed to be resting! Wink
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:54 am posted by pam supportfromireland Post subject:

Yes hippy I know, like the same for Portugal, it is only my body that is stopping me!
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:20 pm

Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:32 pm posted by vonb Post subject:

Iwish I was near Wexford as I would be looking. If she is here, people will be looking like crazy that is for sure.

I'll be definitely keeping an eye out in my neck of the woods just in case she happens to be on the mainline to Dublin! Or if hitchhiking, she'd have to pass close by. The only thing is you can hitchhike in a day from Wexford so she could already be in Dublin. But there are loads of cctvs in Dublin (which actually work) so hopefully they have her description and keeping an eye out for her.

Anything I write here is my opinion and out of my own conspiracy theory head - unless otherwise stated of course!
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:24 pm

Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:40 pm posted by pam supportfromireland Post subject:

oh vonb I hope she doesn't dream of hitchhiking if here.
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:26 pm

Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:43 pm posted by vonb

oh vonb I hope she doesn't dream of hitchhiking if here.

I know but 15 years old, she thinks she's invincible and back home in Ireland, perhaps no money ...... it is a very big possibility. Let's just hope that if she does, it will be from honest and good people.

pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:27 pm

Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:46 pm posted by pam supportfromireland Post subject:

I'm hoping she just walks into a Police station. News soon hopefully, it is so long now too. Mind you Spanish Police appear to be thorough.
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:28 pm

Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:25 pm posted by hippy

Yahoo News Espana

22/1/2008

Family Amy search campaign extends to the three-week disappearance

The family of the young Irish Amy Fitzpatrick announced today, when they met three weeks of his disappearance in Mijas (Malaga), which will expand the campaign to search for other Spanish provinces.

In a communique released in English, Audrey Fitzpatrick, Amy's mother, said that Spain intends to go "from Alicante to Gibraltar" to raise awareness about the disappearance of his daughter.

Refer helplessness felt by the family three weeks after the disappearance of Amy, in which the Civil Guard had "done everything", from interviews with friends and family crawls, but there has not been the slightest information leading to something positive because even sightings of the girl proved to be false.

Also, the family is aware that the more time elapses, people will lose interest in the case, especially with the recent disappearance of the girl child 5 years Mari Luz Cortes in Huelva, which is currently in the minds of the entire world.

"But Amy is only a girl," says her mother, adding that only 15 years and has disappeared without a trace.

Therefore, announces that the family intends to take its posters and printed sheets to as many cities as possible, just in case she has been moved to somewhere or has left and is "far from living here."

His mother says that they are more concerned than ever because "I know Amy and I know she would have at least called me, his brother, his grandparents and his cousin to say you are safe."

Amy was last seen about 22.00 pm on last day 1, when he left a friend's house located in urbanization Calypso in which both had caring for the younger brother of the latter, and went to his home, located in urbanization Riviera del Sol Mijas-Costa.

Fitzpatrick and his partner Audrey sentimental reported last 3 days before the headquarters of the Guardia Civil Mijas the disappearance of the couple, 1.65 metres tall, brown hair, blue eyes and thin, wearing a T-shirt with a chándal "Diesel" black at the time of his disappearance.

While the Spanish authorities searching the car of a friend of the teenager who was easily accessible, if she got to leave, in Ireland Police investigating the possibility that the couple may be in the country, where his biological father . EFE

http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/efe/20080122/tes-familia-de-amy-amplia-campana-de-bus-61bd63d_1.html
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:29 pm

Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:26 pm posted by hippy

Ireland.com

22/1/2008

Mother will 'search Spain' for Amy

http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/breaking/2008/0122/breaking71.htm
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:30 pm

Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:51 am posted by pam suportfromireland

Gibfocus Paper

22 January 2008

Lack of information on missing Mijas teenager

http://www.gibfocus.gi/details_todaysnews.php?id=3145
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:31 pm

Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:21 pm posted by hippy

Typically Spanish

23/1/2008

Possibility that Amy Mijas left voluntarily gaining strength

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_14756.shtml
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:32 pm

Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:40 am posted by hippy

Canal sur

24/1/2008

They try to locate a car enrollment English connected with Amy

The Civil Guard has asked for help in trying to locate a white Ford Fiesta enrollment English, the car in which the Irish couple aged 15 Amy Fitzpatrick had easy access, and which remains unaccounted for, if she or someone in your environment what had used for his departure.

Sources of the investigation have reported that the vehicle has an enrollment C-955-SLK and, if they see someone, you should tell urgently to phone 062, to institute armed troops moving to the venue and consideration . This is intended to ensure that potential evidence disappear, which call for not touching the vehicle for not removing traces.

This vehicle is owned by a family friend Amy, who was in search and seizure, and after testifying at the Civil Guard to help clarify the disappearance of the youth he entered prison for a crime against the security of the traffic that is not related to this case. The investigation into the disappearance of Amy, who was last seen the night of last day 1 Calypso urbanization in Mijas-Costa, remains open, and time is not ruled out any hypothesis.

Amy was last seen about 22.00 pm on last day 1, when he left the home of a friend in which both had caring for the younger brother of Ústa to go to his home, located on the Riviera del Sol urbanization in Mijas - Costa. At met three weeks of his absence, the family of the couple announced that the campaign will expand to other provinces in search of Spain and Gibraltar.

http://www.canalsur.es/informativos/noticia?id=36194
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:34 pm

Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:42 am posted by hippy

Yahoo Espana

24/1/2008

They ask for help finding a car enrollment English related to Amy

Malaga, Jan. 24 (EFE) .- The Civil Guard has asked for help in trying to locate a white Ford Fiesta enrollment English, the car in which the Irish couple aged 15 Amy Fitzpatrick had easy access, and which remains unaccounted for, if she or someone in their environment they had used for his departure.

Sources of the investigation have today informed Efe that the vehicle has an enrollment C-955-SLK and, if they see someone, you should tell urgently to phone 062, to institute armed troops moving to the venue and consideration.

This is intended to ensure that potential evidence disappear, which call for not touching the vehicle for not removing traces.

This vehicle is owned by a family friend Amy, who was in search and seizure, and after testifying at the Civil Guard to help clarify the disappearance of the youth he entered prison for a crime against the security of the traffic that is not related to this case.

The investigation into the disappearance of Amy, who was last seen the night of last day 1 Calypso urbanization in Mijas-Costa, remains open, and time is not ruled out any hypothesis.

The subdelegation of the Government in Malaga, Hilario Lopez Luna, said yesterday that a line "very important" research over the past few days is the possibility that Amy has disappeared on a voluntary basis.

For Lopez Luna there is a data "objective" and is a person of the environment of the young, of their own nationality, had a vehicle that currently do not know where he is and that Amy accessed freely, but had no driver's license, using a screwdriver.

Amy was last seen about 22.00 pm on last day 1, when he left the home of a friend in which both had caring for the younger brother of the latter, and went to his home, located on the Riviera del Sol urbanization in Mijas - Costa.

His mother, Audrey Fitzpatrick, and his companion sentimental reported last 3 days before the headquarters of the Guardia Civil Mijas the disappearance of the couple, 1.65 metres tall, brown hair, blue eyes and thin, wearing a chándal shirt with a "diesel" black at the time of his disappearance.

At met three weeks of his absence the family of the couple announced that the campaign will expand to other provinces in search of Spain and Gibraltar.

http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/efe/20080124/tes-piden-ayuda-para-hallar-un-coche-de-61bd63d_1.html
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:34 pm

Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:30 pm posted by hippy

Typically Spanish

24/1/2008

The Civil Guard are looking for a British-registered vehicle, C955 SLK, which Amy Fitzpatrick, missing from Mijas, may have taken

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_14770.shtml
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:37 pm

Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:33 pm posted by hippy

Yahoo Espana

24/1/2008

The Civil Guard requests collaboration to find a white car in connection with the disappearance of Amy in Mijas (Malaga)

MIJAS (MALAGA), 24 (EUROPE PRESS) - The Civil Guard is looking for a white Ford Fiesta car enrollment English that could be related to the case of Amy Fitzpatrick, under 15 years disappeared on 1 January in the town of Málaga Mijas because it had access to it.

Thus, from the armed institute has requested the collaboration citizen and has facilitated the registration of the vehicle, C955SLK, as well as its description if anyone has seen it. In that case, you should contact the 062 so that it can be analyzed and see if there connection with the disappearance of the girl.

Sources close to the investigation pointed out to Reuters that it is one of the lines of investigation, but noted that "not only". Tourism is owned by a family friend who was to testify to the barracks, which occurred after his arrest, although unrelated to the case.

In this regard, the government subdelegation in Malaga, Hilario Lopez Luna, said yesterday that "although it had no driving licence, the girl had access to free car with a screwdriver to use and access the same, and not with the keys" . "This vehicle that disappeared for several days and, therefore, that line is open," he noted.

Thus, explained that "at the beginning the assumption was that of involuntary disappearance, but after tracking, and the search has made in recent days has appeared Assuming the voluntary," but insisted that both are open and that there be ruled any scenario.

On the other hand, the family of the child held a morning mass at around 19.00 pm in the La Cala Mijas in calling for the girl to appear "safe and sound". Relatives invited to the celebration, which will be offered in the parish of St. Teresa of Jesus locality, the entire foreign population residing in Malaga, as well as Spanish citizens.

Also, the mother of the child, Audrey Fitzpatrick, reported last Tuesday that it intends to tour Spain and Gibraltar to search for his daughter and said he was "more concerned than ever" because it insists that would have called for a relative say that he was well.

In this sense, the mother said it will go from Alicante to Gibraltar to sensitize people about the disappearance of the child, last seen after leaving the home of her friend Ashley, located in the urbanization Calypso, where both had been caring the younger brother of the latter.

http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/ep/20080124/tes-la-guardia-civil-pide-colaboracin-pa-44b36e8_1.html
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:38 pm

Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:36 pm posted by hippy

Yahoo Espana

24/1/2008

Oficiarán morning Mass in Mijas Amy returns to "safe and sound"

Malaga, Jan. 22 (EFE) .- The family of Amy Fitzpatrick, the young Irish disappeared 15 years since Day 1 in Mijas (Malaga), tomorrow to attend a mass that will be held in the parish of La Cala to pray for the return of the girl "safe and sound".

In a communique released in English by the family, are called Irish residents settled on the Costa del Sol in Spain to pray together in the church of Santa Teresa de Jesus tomorrow at 19:00 am.

Amy's mother, Audrey Fitzpatrick, the companion of this sentimental, Dave Mc Mahon, and the younger brother, Dean, will attend the mass.

"It is encouraging that the father Ramon has decided to officiate a Mass for Amy. This gives us strength and hope that with the prayers of all Amy returned safe and sound", indicated in the note.

The pastor has asked that no cameras inside the church during the celebration of Mass, although family members are planning to meet the media after abroad.

Amy was last seen about 22.00 pm on last day 1, when he left a friend's house located in urbanization Calypso, in which both had caring for the younger brother of the latter, and went to his home, located in the Riviera del Sol urbanization in Mijas-Costa.

http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/efe/20080124/tes-oficiaran-manana-una-misa-en-mijas-p-61bd63d_1.html
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:39 pm

Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:01 pm posted by hippy

The Irish Independent

25/1/2008

Police believe Amy ran away

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/police-believe-amy-ran-away-1273243.html
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:57 pm posted by hippy

Yahoo Espana

26/1/2008

Amy's mother leaves tomorrow from Mijas to divide Spain photos of her daughter disappeared

MIJAS (MALAGA), 26 (EUROPE PRESS) - The mother of Amy Fitzpatrick, under 15 years disappeared on 1 January in the town of Mijas Malaga, plans to travel from tomorrow by Spain for distributing leaflets with the picture of the couple.

According assured in a press release in English, sent to Europe Press, Audrey Fitzpatrick and his partner Dave will be tomorrow at 09.00 hours in his home and traveling at least until Alicante stopping in towns and cities to publicize the disappearance of Amy.

They hope that if the couple has escaped or if it is held somewhere away from his home in Calahonda, it makes that if someone has seen it, you remember. The mother of the couple has already announced a few days ago that he intended to visit Spain and Gibraltar to search for his daughter.

At that time, he assured to be "more concerned than ever" because it insisted that there would be a relative called to say that he was well.The girl was last seen after leaving the home of her friend Ashley, located in the urbanization Calypso, where both had been watching the younger brother of the latter.

The parish of St. Teresa of Jesus Cala Mijas yesterday held a mass at the request of the family of the child with the aim of calling for the girl to appear "safe and sound". A Mass was attended by around fifty people, mostly foreign.

Meanwhile, the Civil Guard is looking for a white Ford Fiesta car enrollment C955SLK English, which could be related to the case, since the girls had access to it, for what has been called the Citizens for if anyone has seen it. In that case, you should contact the 062.

Tourism is owned by a family friend who was to testify to the barracks, which occurred after his arrest, although unrelated to the case. In this regard, the government subdelegation in Malaga, Hilario Lopez Luna, said, "but had no driving licence, the girl had access to free not with the car keys."

He explained that "at the beginning the assumption was that of involuntary disappearance, but after tracking, and the search has made in recent days has appeared Assuming the voluntary," but insisted that both are open and that is not ruled out any hypothesis.

http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/ep/20080126/tes-la-madre-de-amy-sale-maana-de-mijas-44b36e8_1.html
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:47 pm

Antena3

27/1/2008

The family of Amy reminds Citizens

It was almost a month and Amy, the young Irish 15 years, remains missing. In recent days rumours have skyrocketed, but there is nothing official about his whereabouts or possible voluntary disappearance. His family has returned to seek collaboration citizen today.

Ensures that the false rumours have been injured. According to the family of the young man disappeared in Mijas on 1 January, some people are removing the posters with the photo of his daughter thinking it is already located.

Today his mother and stepfather were leaving town Malaga where they live with the intent to travel the province of Alicante. There is also the large foreign community and expect to find more help to advance the search.

While the Civil Guard tries to locate a white Ford Fiesta enrollment English that could be related to the case. It belonged to a friend of the family and Amy had access to it though, because of his age, had no driver's license. They continue to open and the two scenarios, the escape voluntary and the disappearance by force.

http://www.antena3.es/a3noticias/servlet/Noticias?destino=../a3n/noticia/noticia.jsp&sidicom=si&id=13641215
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top