Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04

+3
zannie
Admin
pam supportfromireland
7 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04 - Page 3 Empty Re: DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:54 am

Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:28 pm posted by crys Post subject:

Belle wrote:
I have just sent it to Interpol and the Italian police that is dealing with the case..

Fingers crossed xx

good woman Belle, glad you did, i know they must receive the same info over and over again but unless i send it or actually know someone has, i wouldn.t feel i had done my duty to Denise. xx
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland
Forum Moderator (Missing)

Number of posts : 6734
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04 - Page 3 Empty Re: DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:56 am

Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:35 pm posted by Belle Post subject:
crys wrote:
Belle wrote:
I have just sent it to Interpol and the Italian police that is dealing with the case..

Fingers crossed xx

good woman Belle, glad you did, i know they must receive the same info over and over again but unless i send it or actually know someone has, i wouldn.t feel i had done my duty to Denise. xx

Well, I don't mind helping where I can, as long as I don't get in trouble for it and it's all legal, I mean, all I can do is say where the info came from and point them in the direction they need to look. I am looking at the NY police HQ but the contacts details are vague.. can anyone email them the info? If you want the email I have ready with the website please pm me so that you can send it to them if you can find a way.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:57 am

Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:43 pm posted by Micki Post subject:

Belle wrote:
I have just sent it to Interpol and the Italian police that is dealing with the case.

Fingers crossed xx

Belle that is really great of you to do that. Lets hope one of them check that website mentioned and can do something about it. Well done for that.
xx
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:58 am

Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:49 pm posted by crys Post subject:

Micki wrote:
Belle wrote:
I have just sent it to Interpol and the Italian police that is dealing with the case.

Fingers crossed xx

Belle that is really great of you to do that. Lets hope one of them check that website mentioned and can do something about it. Well done for that.
xx

Belle, I have a friend who works in the Buffalo Police Department in New York. I will email him now and ask for an email address for a department that would deal with this sort of thing, but it may take a few hours to get the info from him due to time differences. Also maybe pm one of the American members, I'm sure they would be happy to help. xx
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:58 am

Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:31 pm posted by lina_gr Post subject:

I will try to send those pics to some Italian newspapers. I want so much to be her but at the same time I don't want to know that it's her and she is in the hands of pervert ppl. :cry:
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:59 am

Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:33 pm posted by crys Post subject:

I know how you feel lina but if it is her, then we need to do as much as we can to get her out of that situation. Thanks for helpng out lina. x
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:00 am

Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:17 pm posted by Micki Post subject:

Crys, didn't they start up Amber Alert in the USA. I wonder if it will help also sending them that site to have a look at. Maybe they will know the right people to send it to, what do you think?
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:01 am

Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:44 pm posted by Hope4Maddy Post subject:

Please send me the contact information you have via Pm. I will contact a few places regarding this. Maybe America's Most Wanted can put some pressure so I will send them the info.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:01 am

Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:28 pm posted by Crys Post subject:

my friend in buffalo has not got back to me - did you get any further with this?
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:02 am

Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:04 pm posted by pam supportfromireland Post subject:

Well done team for doing what you've done.

CEOP is also a good idea with link details whoever has it.

Also think pm is a good way to pass things on between yourselves.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:38 am

Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:51 pm posted by lina_gr Post subject:

I've just send emails to the Italian newspapers "Republicca" and "La stampa". I am giving all the details and asking them to kindly pass the info to the police. Hope that we have done something important to this case.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:39 am

Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:12 pm posted by crys Post subject:

lina, that's fabulous. if we all cover as many angles as we can to make sure the information gets passed on then this can't hurt. well done everyone. xx
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:40 am

Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:43 pm posted by lina_gr Post subject:

(Google translation)

The mother of Denise speaks

21 January 2008

A text written by Piera

On the morning of September 1, 2004. Mazara del Vallo (TP) SICILY Denise PIPITONE born Oct. 26, 2000, disappeared on September 1, 2004.

On the morning of September 1, 2004, at 8 h 30, I was ready to break in my car at the time, I attended computer classes that I had started in March 2004.
The training included a month's vacation for the month of August, before classes resume on September 1st.
This explains the reason for my release.

On the morning of September 1, specifically, I had entrusted my two children and my mother went out to my home.
Around 12 h 30, I received a telephone call in which I was told that was looking for my daughter half an hour to no avail.
I rushed to the house, very concerned and anxious to the point of no longer remember how fast I could ride in the car.

Instinctively familiar with my little, the only thing I felt confident that it was something serious had arrived when we had not found. When I get home I saw a disturbing scene.
There were a lot of people, police patrols and the Carabinieri and it is at that time that my fears were confirmed.

I started by searching within the apartment and I inspected everything, cabinets, drawers, rooms, garage and even around the house where Denise would have moved alone.
I was certain, knowing that my daughter would never have as far too small to move and I continued to repeat it to the authorities.
At the same time, it will never moved without being accompanied, never alone in the streets.

I would add that it did not work. It was a lazy child and was afraid of cars and hawkers who shouted to sell their wares as they are accustomed to do it by us. Dense I learned that had been removed 45 to 11 hours.
Three hours later the authorities have really considered that the case had taken a disturbing turn.
I can say with certainty that Denise was at home with his grandmother at least until 11h 35.

The little was being played in the garage, kitchen, which had the door open, under the gaze of his grandmother who was at the stove in the process of preparing a meal.
It should be noted that a year earlier, my mother had been a victim on the ground floor and in broad daylight a robbery committed by a young man who had entered through the window, so we were never too cautious and even children were afraid of this story.

I should mention at the same time that we live not far from the cemetery. Every Wednesday morning at a distance of 500 metres from home, stands the local market.
Our house on the corner and consists of four apartments inhabited by all my family with a ground floor and first floor. The door to my home is across the street Domenico Bruna, while the house of Denise's aunt, the wife of my brother, and the last person who saw her, because the corner Castagnola.

I repeat, Denise was never alone in the same building inhabit three of his cousins including a girl of her age. This morning, Denise was in the company of his grandmother even at play in the garage kitchen.
The testimony of his cousin confirmed since the latter leaving his home street Castagno, approached the garage, kitchen and saw play Denise noting that his presence began to run after him.

But the cousin did reflected nothing and returned home, street Castagnola. Through the glass door, Aunt Denise has seen the face of Denise who had approached a moment after which the smallest has moved away, returning to the house of his grandmother, on the side of the street where Domenico Bruna lost on his whereabouts. Denise was removed in a few minutes.

It is from there that our drama began. In street Domenico Bruna, a portion of the district is composed of by members of our family.
The pieces frequently used as the kitchen, are the opposite of the street. In street Castagnola during the summer, part of the district are vacationers and all along the street are houses with kitchens located inside making it difficult to be able to realize something of abnormal.
It may be added that a time when Denise was abducted coincides with the time of the meal preparations which assumes that all were in the process of cooking.

Nobody actually said that he had seen or noted something strange that morning, and at that time in particular. But until now, we still can not find a little girl who was barely 4 years and unaccounted for.

Text written by Piera MAGGIO

Enfant Kidnappes

http://tinyurl.com/2bh3ba
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:41 am

Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:46 pm posted by pam supportfromireland Post subject:

Thanks for posting this lina. Awful pain for mum but I'm hoping her writing this,someone might come forward that has kept something secret up to this point.Hoping end to their nightmare.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:42 am

Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:56 pm posted by crys Post subject:

lina did you ever get any feedback on what you sent off?

so frustrating waiting for authorities to get back to you about what you report!
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:43 am

Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:01 am posted by lina_gr Post subject:

crys wrote:

so frustrating waiting for authorities to get back to you about what you report!

No crys,
Nothing yet.
:cry:
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:45 am

Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:24 pm posted by crys Post subject:
lina_gr wrote:
crys wrote:

No crys,
nothing yet

lina is there anything i can do to try and help? what about the American poster (im so sorry, i cant remember if it was H4M or someone esle) who said they would contact NY police? my God, its shocking at the response rate isnt it.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:46 am

Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:57 pm posted by lina_gr Post subject:
crys wrote:
lina_gr wrote:
crys wrote:

No crys,
nothing yet

lina is there anything i can do to try and help? what about the american poster (im so sorry, i cant remember if it was H4M or someone esle) who said they would contact NY police? my god, its shocknig at the response rate isnt it.

Yes, it was H4M that she said that her father in law was an ex police officer if I remember right, and that she will ask him where to forward these informations about denise. I think that her father in law had some problems with his mother that she was ill or something. So she was waiting for her to be ok and then ask him.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:48 am

Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:09 am posted by Crystal Post subject:
Hi
I'm so glad I've found this site, I knew that children had gone missing in the past but I never knew just how bad the problem was until Madeliene went missing. Since then I came across little Denise, I pray for them and other children daily. Denise's disappearance in particular has struck a nerve in me, she looks like my little girl (my husband is Italian) if I was her poor mother I could not go on living, I commend her strength.
In May 07 I came across this link

Link Removed by Admin

It shows a child the absolute image of Denise, not very happy. It apparently was sent to her mum, since then there has been nothing of it, so are the police investigating it or not, they know its a child abuse site, so even if it's not Denise, the little girl is someones baby. Could someone find out? Also, it was reported that the sighting of a child in Milan with Romany gypsies was actually a little boy, he was with his parents. It's a shame that it is so automatic that people can blame migrants. I know that it is said children are abducted by gypsies to rob and steal but you know, these people do have a heart too, and it would probably cost them more to feed and hide a child like Denise. It seems likely that this little girl could have been taken by someone she knows as revenge, and that really is the saddest thing of all. God bless you sweetheart you are in my thoughts. x
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:49 am

Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:42 am posted by pam supportfromireland Post subject:

Welcome to site Crystal. Good to see you joining us here. As you can see we highlight missing children all over the world.

There is an Introductions section in The Chill Zone for all members when you first join.Hope you find it no trouble, to find your way around the site. Lots of information daily on it.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:51 am

Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:29 am posted by lina_gr Post subject:

(Google Translation)

Enfants Kidnappes

The War of Piera

February 10, 2008

A website to tell chamboulée life of a little girl sentenced to four years always have.

"At first, hour after hour waiting for you as you're back early. You can not even imagine that your daughter might not be back for the night. Yet the night passes, and they start looking in squalid places. You hear the noise of helicopters, you see firefighters to look into the wells, you know they control lists of people suspected of pedophilia ... So you arrives in the same hope that the phone never rings " .

But you get used to everything, even to the phone ringing, and then Piera had learned to look fear in the face, expected to arrive at every moment, every minute of the day.
It was she who wanted this to be true: 10 digits written in bold letters on the website dedicated to Denise, his cell phone number.
At this phone number, Piera always answered, she answered, always.
Three years and three months of waiting, between anguish and hope, with the phone as the sole companion.

A lost child on the cover of the news for a few weeks, and then comes the day when we must dismantle the TV vans leave, the helicopters constantly roaring in the sky and neighbours to search campaigns, and finally a wind Africa and the smart, responsible for sand, erase forever the last trace the fingerprints of small hands of Denise on the grid of the house.
So Piera Maggio, Sicilian girl who had two children (Kevin and Denise) and has loved two men (the natural father of Denise and whoever has acknowledged) is the only party to the war.
His trench, a large kitchen, which overlooks the narrow and dusty streets, one of those streets where everyone is a bit where parents and children play without ever moving away.
The outskirts of Mazara del Vallo, Tunisia ten kilometers in a straight line, America within the house and this island to the old codes, revenge and omerta in the background canvas.
In this piece, every morning, Piera put the coffee on the road and lit the computer to check their e-mail and Ironed loop photographs, small stars, a multitude of rhymes, the site where Denise Pipitone was sentenced to always have four years, scratches under his left eye that never healed and sandalettes blue sky of a size now outdated.

In this space without a future, her mother, not going mad, remember the past: this is the first anniversary of the pie, is the short film of baptism, the picture of the first smile: On arriving at the birth of Denise, and Time stopped.
For Piera, who could not imagine that life, a possible child: "In my own mind," she confided, "I managed to follow its growth: I have a niece of the same age, I see every day and I observe the progress.
She imagines bigger and a little maigrichonne, future schoolgirl grappling with the choice of his backpack, rather in the arms of another woman, "my hope now is that it is in a family capable of giving love ", no, in the minds of Piera, Denise's fate was not that of a crayfish, and each time the phone ringing associated with a new fear:" Who know if it would embrace, when the meet, but not recognize me perhaps not or will be on the alert. "

Denise, they have sought in vain and everywhere, between Milan and Tunis, in wells between olive and in the shadows of his family in the images on stolen laptops, in the privacy of a raped blended family, in the visions of lights.
Although Piera Maggio has drawn the slander of many people - "the latter is always a party, always on TV" - she turned her home into embassy, akin to a procession of Our Lady, she learned to speak the language police-"in the immediacy of the facts," she repeated, "we have wasted precious time in the investigation" - and she began to surf the Internet to launch international appeals, it took contacts with the parents of other missing children and October 26 last day of the seventh anniversary of Denise, she was chained to the Quirinal ask for the change of law on the abduction of minors, the law.

It is said that for some time it has come close in the natural father of Denise (brother and brother-in-law of persons under investigation to date and the father of Jessica, the first suspect), the man who, during the Olympic Games d 'Winter 2006, riding in the valleys of Piedmont with the photo of the child disappeared, displayed on his truck.

It is said that the secret of the disappearance of Denise lies at the heart of this blended family and maffieuse Piera, and it has never doubted.
The soldier Piera does not intend to turn off his phone or to stop the alarm for the past three years accompanied them on their way of life without Denise.
When they said there was a confession (ndlr. of repentant), it logically replied:
"I do not think so. As long as he does not bring myself to be reliable proof, I will continue to believe that my daughter is alive."

STEFANIA MIRETTI

http://tinyurl.com/2bh3ba
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:52 am

Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:38 am posted by pam supportfromireland Post subject:

lina any response from Italian papers?
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 am

Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:36 pm posted by Crys Post subject:
Crystal wrote:
Hi
I'm so glad I've found this site, I knew that children had gone missing in the past but I never knew just how bad the problem was until Madeliene went missing. Since then I came across little Denise, I pray for them and other children daily. Denise's disappearance in particular has struck a nerve in me, she looks like my little girl (my husband is Italian) if I was her poor mother I could not go on living, I commend her strength.
Link Removed by Admin

It shows a child the absolute image of Denise, not very happy. It apparently was sent to her mum, since then there has been nothing of it, so are the police investigating it or not, they know it's a child abuse site, so even if it's not Denise, the little girl is someones baby. Could someone find out? Also, it was reported that the sighting of a child in Milan with Romany gypsies was actually a little boy, he was with his parents. It's a shame that it is so automatic that people can blame migrants. I know that it is said children are abducted by gypsies to rob and steal but you know, these people do have a heart too, and it would probably cost them more to feed and hide a child like Denise. It seems likely that this little girl could have been taken by someone she knows as revenge, and that really is the saddest thing of all. God bless you sweetheart you are in my thoughts. x

hey Crystal - you have the same name as me!

Thanks for posting this, I just cannot gt my head around the fact that so many people have offered info on and nothnig seems to have been done. Praying that she gets found soon.

Lina or H4M, any news at all?
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:54 am

Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:47 pm posted by Tezza Post subject:

Crystal wrote:
Hi
Link Removed by Admin

It shows a child the absolute image of Denise, not very happy. It apparently was sent to her mum, since then there has been nothing of it, so are the police investigating it or not, they know its a child abuse site, so even if it's not Denise, the little girl is someones baby. Could someone find out? Also, it was reported that the sighting of a child in Milan with Romany gypsies was actually a little boy, he was with his parents. It's a shame that it is so automatic that people can blame migrants. I know that it is said children are abducted by gypsies to rob and steal but you know, these people do have a heart too, and it would probably cost them more to feed and hide a child like Denise. It seems likely that this little girl could have been taken by someone she knows as revenge, and that really is the saddest thing of all. God bless you sweetheart you are in my thoughts. x

Hi Crystal, welcome to our forum. I hope you find your way around and join in posting here.
I am sorry but for legal reasons I had to remove the link you posted.
We can not allow the link because of the nature of the website.

If people access such a website, they could well end up on the wrong side of the law, for all the wrong reasons.
But I do hope the authorities are taking it seriously. As you rightly say, even if this is not Denise, it is someone elses child.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:10 am

Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:21 pm posted by hope4maddy Post subject:

crys wrote:
Crystal wrote:
Hi
Link Removed by Admin

It shows a child the absolute image of Denise, not very happy. It apparently was sent to her mum, since then there has been nothing of it, so are the police investigating it or not, they know it's a child abuse site, so even if it's not Denise, the little girl is someones baby. Could someone find out? Also, it was reported that the sighting of a child in Milan with Romany gypsies was actually a little boy, he was with his parents. It's a shame that it is so automatic that people can blame migrants. I know that it is said children are abducted by gypsies to rob and steal but you know, these people do have a heart too, and it would probably cost them more to feed and hide a child like Denise. It seems likely that this little girl could have been taken by someone she knows as revenge, and that really is the saddest thing of all. God bless you sweetheart you are in my thoughts. x

hey Crystal - you have the same name as me!

Thanks for posting this, I just cannot gt my head around the fact that so many people have offered info on and nothnig seems to have been done. Praying that she gets found soon.

Lina or H4M, any news at all?

I just got in touch with my father-in-law the other day. He has emailed me the contact information. I will be sending the site onto them. I'm sorry it took so long. His mother is ill and he's been caring for her.

Tezza, I clicked on that link that you erased...should I be worried? I couldn't read it because it's in a different language so I clicked back off it. I didn't navigate throughout the site.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next