Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Candles
Register
You are currently viewing these forums as a Guest. To access all forums, please log in. If you are not currently a Member, please register.

"REGISTER"
Navigation
 Home
 Blog
 Portal
 FAQ
 Search
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Free counters!
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: DENISE PIPITONE 4 - Mazara del Vallo (Sicily) - 01/09/04

Post  Twiglet on Wed May 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Marsala Italy

26 May 2010

Denise process. Piera Maggio river deposition yesterday in Marsala

A GOOGLE TRANSLATION

Was held yesterday in Marsala second day of the trial for the disappearance of Denise Pipitone, the little kidnapped in Mazara del Vallo (TP) 1 September 2004. In the process they are accused, Pulizzi Jessica, 22, accused of the competition (by unknown) in the abduction of the girl, and her former boyfriend Gaspare Ghaleb, 24, accused of making false statements to the prosecutor.
Called to testify in the trial for the kidnapping of his daughter Denise, yesterday Piera Maggio has reconstructed the court of Marsala family background and his natural father of Denise, Peter Pulizzi, which 'also father of the accused. In the process, and 'also accused the former boyfriend of Jessica, the Tunisian Gaspare Ghaleb, only accused of making false statements to prosecutor. May he therefore told the judges how he met the father of Denise, as they had developed their relationship, how she became friends with Anna Crown, Jessica's mother, and suspect in the investigation for the disappearance of Denise but in another case. Piera Maggio said that the Crown was "morbidly" attacked her and that "in turn was said to be also homosexual." Denise's mother also said that he suffered in October 2003 damaged his car and a witness said he saw them 'near Jessica Pulizzi. The witness, however, not report the incident.

It 's not able to retain the emotion and it' burst into tears reconstructing the day for the last time she saw her daughter. The mother of the girl said to have greeted Denise at 8:30 before leaving home to go to follow a training course. The little remained in the apartment with his older brother and grandmother, who lived in the upstairs.

The former boyfriend of Jessica Pulizzi had confided to Piera Maggio, Denise's mother, that she "had nothing to do with the disappearance of my daughter," he revealed in May Piera Piera Maggio said that after the disappearance of her daughter meeting 'with Ghaleb to ask him if he was aware of a possible involvement in the kidnapping of his girlfriend. The young Tunisian drew attention to it ', leaving understand being afraid to talk.

"We must never forget that we are talking about a girl who still is not. And this is often forgotten. Every mother can not 'do not understand my pain. This process and 'only the first step, the zero point, to discover the truth'. Now, you will have to 'play cards. I hope - said Piera Maggio - which still reveal those facts that we think have happened. Feelings that I feel towards people charged and investigated? None. I have no feeling towards them. I can 'understand only someone who loves and wants someone close to this if "'.

It is here for the first time the principal accused Jessica Pulizzi. The court dismissed the reserves of Marsala on the defensive exceptions raised during the first hearing Advocate Gioacchino Sbacchi argument that the trial would celebrate before the ordinary court since September 1, 2004 at the time was still a minor. The court however rejected the plea and had done the preliminary hearing judge at the preliminary hearing.

http://a.marsala.it/cronaca/cercando-denise/15338.html?task=view

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20941
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Thu May 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Bolognanotizie

27 May 2010

A GOOGLE TRNSLATION

And 'appearance in court for the first time Jessica Pulizzi, the main accused in the trial for the kidnapping of Denise Pipitone, Disappeared in 2004, only 4 years old Mazara of Vallo. The Pulizzi, 23, sister of Denise, occurred in the second trial hearing in the Court of Marsala (Trapani), charged with complicity in the abduction of a child. Denise's mother, Piera Maggio after stating that he felt no resentment against Jessica, wanted to emphasize that "you are holding a trial for kidnapping, where there is still the kidnapped child.

The lawyer Giam Frazzitta, legal Piera Maggio, Denise's mother revealed the existence of a interception relevant to the investigation. In conversation, which occurred March 30, 2006, Anna Crown asks his daughter, Jessica Pulizzi, where Denise was the Pulizzi indicates the place where he spent Denise, referring to her by "corpse. The lawyer asked the court Frazzitta the acquisition of two interceptions environmental between Corona and daughter Anna.

Counsel for the defendantAdvocate Gioacchino Sbacchi, opposed the admission of interceptions. In particular that on 11 September 2004, at the offices of Commissioner of Mazara of ValloIn which his client would say "At home 'to purtai. The court, in Marsala, chaired by Richard Alcamo, meeting in closed session to decide on requests submitted by the prosecution and the plaintiff's lawyers would, meanwhile, justified the acceptance of application for admission as a civil party, by Peter Pulizzi, father's natural child, based on results of DNA Toni Pipitone, putative father of the child.

http://www.bolognanotizie.com/quotidiano/2010/05/27/19153/denise-pipitone-compare-in-aula-jessica-pulizzi-principale-imputata/

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:01 am

CNR Media

1 September 2010

DENISE ANNIVERSARY: 3 THOUSAND CHILDREN MISSING IN ITALY EVERY YEAR

A GOOGLE TRANSLATION

Denise Pipitone disappeared six years ago. But how many children you are looking for in Italy? There they say Elisa Pozza Tasca, president of Penelope Italy, and Clare Giacomantonio, added assistant chief of the Central Operational State Police

"Currently in our country there are about 9,000 missing children - explains Pozza Tasca, president of Penelope Italy, National Association of the families and friends of missing persons - Of these, 8,000 are foreign children: children invisible, that no one tries to have no identity. " And struggling to reach the media response to cases like Denise. The cause of the disappearances are often the same: "When a child disappears, we must look to the family" - says the president. - "It's a family feud, for example, that regarding Denise.

Many reports, however, fall within a few days. "Every year we have about 3,000 disappearances" - explains Giacomantonio - "Of these, 80% are resolved quickly." The problem is those children that you do not have news for years, which seem to vanish into thin air. "This happens if you fail to find specific hypothesis in the early days of research - says the assistant chief -" When one understands where to direct investigations, trials have become too unstable and difficult to collect. " And 'the case of Denise and Angela Celentano, but also of many other children have gone and forgotten about. At least the media.

http://www.cnrmedia.com/cronaca/newsid/11717/anniversario-denise-in-italia-3-mila-bimbi-scomparsi-ogni-anno.aspx

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:16 am

TGCOM News

1 September 2010

Denise, the mother asked the Task Force
Piera Maggio writes to EU Heads of State

A GOOGLE TRANSLATION

Six years after the disappearance of Denise Pipitone, the mother of the baby do not surrender and continue their battle by sending a letter to 27 heads of state of the European Union. Piera Maggio calls for an international Task Force for searches for missing children and the ' identification of guidelines and international initiatives in collaboration with the media in order to oppose the abduction of children.

Next October 26th will make the little 10 years. Piera Maggio has never stopped looking for her daughter and hope to embrace, having awakened attention to the case and urging a rule that severely punish those responsible for child abduction.

This time the woman turns to EU leaders and asks them to "interpret the meaning of the European Union as the extraordinary cohesion "that allows them to see their representatives and not" those of a foreign nation. "

Mrs. May's wish that all children are considered "untouchable" and that "no one can steal a baby in Poland because it would be tried in France like a French child and vice versa. "

Anything to make interventions "focused" on a large scale, avoiding the territorial fragmentation of research that actually prevents many circumstances a positive outcome.

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/cronaca/articoli/articolo489785.shtml

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:45 am

The Republic Palermo

26 October 2010

Denise , hearing postponed tensions between mother and Jessica

Hearing to continue on 20 December 2010.

http://palermo.repubblica.it/cronaca/2010/10/26/news/denise_udienza_rinviata_tensioni_fra_madre_e_jessica-8459751/

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:50 am

Marsala

20 December 2010

A GOOGLE TRANSLATION

The trial resumes today for the kidnapping of Denise Pipitone

It will resume today in Marsala process for the kidnapping of Denise Pipitone underway in Marsala.

Today should be listened to five books, including Anthony Pipitone, husband of Piera Maggio, Giacomo Russo and Maria Francesca Arena, on the morning of the abduction of the small, 1 September 2004 in Mazara del Vallo, went to visit his daughter sister Piera MaggioI, Fiorella Marino, who had a baby 45 days before and who lives in the same building in Via La Bruna Pipitone family.

http://a.marsala.it/cronaca/cercando-denise/26988-riprende-oggi-il-processo-per-il-rapimento-di-denise-pipitone.html

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:56 am

pc-facile

31 December 2010

A GOOGLE TRANSLATION

The Age Progression Denise Pipitone

L ' Age progression is a particular graphics application used increasingly by those who work diligently to reconstruct the face of missing persons.
This is the case of Denise Pipione, the now infamous girl disappeared in Mazara del Vallo 2004.

The mother Piera Maggio, has always believed in the efficacy of these formulations, declaring that the reconstruction made by the RIS of Rome is not decisive but it could be an additional element to help those who are investigating the disappearance of the child. Not only that, the photo no longer be used as a means to spread the image of his daughter among the people with the hope of receiving feedback and reports of sightings.

The reconstruction was not easy: it is easier to reconstruct a face of an adult saw the change facial found in the youngest. Lieutenant Colonel Louis Ripani, commander of the Res of Rome, it is said, however, satisfied with the result obtained by crossing the most recent photo of Denise (age 4) with the picture of the relative with more similarities to the age of the small current (8 years).

http://www.pc-facile.com/news/age_progression_denise_pipitone/60246.htm

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:03 am

Marsala

26 January 2011

A GOOGLE TRANSLATION

Denise: yesterday in the courtroom in Marsala spoke his grandfather and aunt

It 'began with the testimony of James May's sister, Piera Maggio, the seventh hearing before the Court of Marsala, the process for the kidnapping of Denise Pipitone, who disappeared from Mazara del Vallo (TP) on 1 September 2004, when had less than four years.

Defendants are Jessica Pulizzi, 22, sister (father's side) of the kidnapped girl, who is accused of complicity in kidnapping a minor, and her former boyfriend Gaspare Ghaleb, 24, Italian-Tunisian, who must defend himself against the making false statements to the prosecutor. "That morning - said Giacoma May - Denise insisted on coming with me in my herbalist but I said no." Then, through tears: "If I had the capacity now would still be with us. The girl told me: 'Auntie, I want to comewith you, I promise to do the good '. "

In April 2004, was hanged in May of James all'erboristeria a fire, but not destroyed the entire shop. "Prior to that fact - the witness said - Corona Anna (mother of Jessica Pulizzi, ed) met me in a supermarket and did as she was mad. I told her, 'but you are bad' and she said: 'I will make you' I see what it is wickedness. " "In the past - he added - Corona told me that she could not bear the friendship between her husband, Peter Pulizzi, and my sister Piera. Anna Corona was angry, she was jealous. I chided. I said, 'cause not tell my sister? It was you who always carried your husband, now why are you complaining about? ". Today should be heard even Vito May, the father of Piera Maggio, Matthew Marino, the former husband of James May, Caronia life, another relative, Robert Genovese, an expert appointed by the Court of Marsala to listen and transcribe the 'interception made the environment' September 11, 2004, the Commissioner of Mazara, Pulizzi when Jessica was played while in a low voice, said to his mother Anna Corona: "At home c'a purtai.

"Three months before the kidnapping of Denise, Anna Corona met me on the street and showed me the photo of my niece and asked if it looked like Peter Pulizzi, told me: 'I paid it to him,' but I did not explicitly name Piera ". To declare, before the court in Marsala, Vito was in May, the father of Pierre, mother of Denise Pipitone. The threat of Anna Crown had also talked about Anthony Pipitone, a former husband of Piera Maggio, who said during the process of having learned from the father.

http://a.marsala.it/cronaca/cercando-denise/27910.html?task=view

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:15 am

This is how Denise may have looked at 8 Years of age!

Denise was 4 years old when she went missing.

She would be 10 years old now.

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Thanks so much Twiggy. I have hope truth will be found here and let's hope Denise is found. I can't believe how long it is.

pam supportfromireland
Forum Moderator (Missing)
Forum Moderator (Missing)

Number of posts : 6734
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Tue May 17, 2011 2:27 am

Marsal Italy

19 April 2011

A GOOGLE TRANSLATION

Process for the disappearance of Denise

We come to an important stage in the process pending before the Court of Marsala, for the kidnapping of little Denise Pipitone , who disappeared from Mazara del Vallo (TP) 1 September 2004, when he was just under four years.

The trial, the defendants are the little sister, Jessica Pulizzi, 24, accused of complicity in kidnapping and false declarations to a lesser pm, in addition to her former boyfriend Gaspare Ghaleb, 26. At the next hearing will be called to testify to the murderer Joseph D'Assar, suspected of crimes connected, Rosalba Pulizzi and Antonina Minaudo, mother of Peter Pulizzi, the natural father of Denise .

Very interesting was the last hearing, in which he talked about the girl's father Gaspare Pulizzi, who is also father of Jessica, the main defendant. Pulizzi had by his wife, Jessica, Anna Crown, which - according to his account - was "obsessed" by Denise , born of an extramarital affair of her husband. When Denise disappeared, Piero Pulizzi immediately suspected the other of his wife and his daughter.

"She has a temper, my wife - says Pulizzi - cried when we fought, saying bad words, breaking chairs. Twice I went away from home. The second time after she, at the height of an argument pointed a knife at his throat. " Pulizzi has also hinted at a kind of "attention" to the girls by his wife, which made ​​him go into a depression. After separation from his wife, Peter Pulizzi undertook a relationship with Piera and Little Denise was born in the May "Our love affair - he pointed out - started in late 1998, some nine months after my separation from Anna Corona." After discovering that he had started a relationship with another woman, said Peter Pulizzi, the former wife had begun to haunt him. On 1 September 2004, when James May, the sister of Pierre, called him on the phone to inform him of the death of little Denise , then immediately thought of his ex-wife and daughter, "even though I followed other tracks - he says - as kidnapping by some Roma. "

http://a.marsala.it/cronaca/cercando-denise/29979-processo-per-la-scomparsa-di-denise-facciamo-il-punto.html

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet on Tue May 17, 2011 2:28 am

Digitalizzando TV Magazine

28 April 2011

Fourth Grade: Reviewing murder case of Carmela Rea Melanie and the case Denise Pipitone

Friday, April 29, 2011 in prime time on Retequattro back " Fourth Grade "program conducted by Salvo Sottile and Sabrina Scampini .....

.... Salvo Sottile will also address the case of Denise Pipitone , who disappeared from Mazara del Vallo on 1 September 2004 at the age of three years. The trial for the kidnapping of Denise has been postponed to 5 May and the defendants Jessica Pulizzi, 22, sister of Denise, accused of complicity in kidnapping, and the former boyfriend Gaspare Ghaleb, 24, Italian-Tunisian accused of having given false testimony to prosecutor.

http://www.digitalizzandotv.net/post/5767/quarto-grado-il-punto-sullomicidio-di-carmela-melania-rea-e-il-caso-denise-pipitone

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9