Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

WAYNE YATES 15 - Canning Town, London (UK) - 13/03/07

Go down

WAYNE YATES 15 - Canning Town, London (UK) - 13/03/07 Empty WAYNE YATES 15 - Canning Town, London (UK) - 13/03/07

Post  Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:43 am

Posted by merlynsam
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:37 pm Post subject: WAYNE YATES 15 - Canning Town, London (UK) - 13/03/07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAYNE YATES - Missing from Canning Town (East London)

WAYNE YATES 15 - Canning Town, London (UK) - 13/03/07 Wayneyatesky5.th

Case Type: Missing From Home
Missing Date: 13-Mar-2007
Age Now: 15
Missing City: CANNING TOWN
Missing Country: United Kingdom
Case Number: UK0207MET005857

DOB: 31-Oct-1991
Sex: Male
Height: 183 cm (5'11")
Weight: Unknown
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Hazel

Circumstances: Wayne missing from home address after he left school but has not returned home. He is descibed as being slim build and has short ginger hair.

Back to top Go down

WAYNE YATES 15 - Canning Town, London (UK) - 13/03/07 Empty Re: WAYNE YATES 15 - Canning Town, London (UK) - 13/03/07

Post  Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:43 am

Posted by Rolo
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:17 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This boy comes from my area. This is the first I've heard of him. There's been no posters or appeals in the local paper whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

WAYNE YATES 15 - Canning Town, London (UK) - 13/03/07 Empty Re: WAYNE YATES 15 - Canning Town, London (UK) - 13/03/07

Post  Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:44 am

Posted by pam supportfromireland
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:31 pm Post subject:

WAYNE YATES

DOB: 31-Oct-1991
Age Now: 16
Missing: 13-Mar-2007
Height: 183 cm (5'11")
Eyes: Hazel
Sex: Male
Weight: Unknown
Hair: Red
Missing From:CANNING TOWN, United Kingdom

Wayne missing from home address after he left school but has not returned home. He is descibed as being slim build and has short ginger hair.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT

Uk Police National Missing Persons Bureau on Freephone 0808 100 8777 or

Metropolitan Police, Forest Gate 020-8534 1212 or

Poster of Wayne's Case

http://tinyurl.com/2rjky6

* Glad this forum has brought this missing child to your attention Rolo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:45 am

Posted by Rolo
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:31 pm Post subject:

As I said before this missing youngster is from my local area.
Today I read my local paper and there is an article about
him in there. Sorry, I've checked the online edition, it's not available,
so I'll type word for word what the article says.

Newham Recorder

Wednesday 16th January 2008

MISSING TEENAGER IS PART OF APPEAL

A missing teenager from Canning Town is being used by a charity in its appeal to raise £1 million.

Missing People has launched a poster appeal called 'Do it for Missing Children'.

Twelve cases are being highlighted with huge photos displayed on the sides of City and borough waste collection vehicles.

Wayne Yates, missing from Canning Town since March 13, is included in the appeal. Wayne was 15 when he went missing but is now 16 and may be in Essex.

However, the Missing Persons Unit based at Plaistow said he has been in contact with them. Wayne is understood to be unwilling to go to a police station so is still classed as 'missing'.

Newham Social Services also say he is in regular contact.

Paul Tuohy, chief executive of Missing People, said "The charity is urging individuals and companies to help us raise £1.4 million - thats £10 for every child reported missing in the UK each year (140,000)."

Donations can be made at www.missingpeople.org.uk or Freefone 0500 700 700.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:45 am

Posted by Crys
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:33 pm Post subject:

Rolo wrote:
As I said before this missing youngster is from my local area.
Today I read my local paper and there is an article about
him in there. Sorry, I've checked the online edition, it's not available,
so I'll type word for word what the article says.

Newham Recorder

Wednesday 16th January 2008

MISSING TEENAGER IS PART OF APPEAL

A missing teenager from Canning Town is being used by a charity in its appeal to raise £1 million.
Missing People has launched a poster appeal called 'Do it for Missing Children'.
Twelve cases are being highlighted with huge photos displayed on the sides of City and borough waste collection vehicles.
Wayne Yates, missing from Canning Town since March 13, is included in the appeal. Wayne was 15 when he went missing but is now 16 and may be in Essex.
However, the Missing Persons Unit based at Plaistow said he has been in contact with them. Wayne is understood to be unwilling to go to a police station so is still classed as 'missing'.
Newham Social Services also say he is in regular contact.
Paul Tuohy, chief executive of Missing People, said "The charity is urging individuals and companies to help us raise £1.4 million - thats £10 for every child reported missing in the UK each year (140,000)."
Donations can be made at www.missingpeople.org.uk or Freefone 0500 700 700.

Thanks for the update rolo, I actually have been looking at this site for a couple of weeks now and have donated. They do great work. I hope he is found safe and soon. x

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:46 am

Posted by merlynsam
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:24 pm Post subject:

Missing People

Added: 17th Aug 2007

Wayne Yates

Age at disappearance: 15

Wayne has been missing from Canning Town, east London since 13 March 2007. Although his current whereabouts remain unknown, it is thought that Wayne may be in the Essex area.

There is great concern for Wayne’s welfare due to his age. He is urged to get in touch and can call the Runaway Helpline on Freefone 0808 800 70 70 where he can get confidential help and support.

Wayne is of slim build with short brown hair.

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/areyoumissing/missing/detail.asp?dsid=545

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:46 am

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:26 am Post subject:

bump this case as he is nearing a year away from home. If anyone can help with posters etc. it would be great. Thank you.

Poster :

http://tinyurl.com/2rjky6

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:47 am

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:55 pm Post subject:

Echo News UK

28 May 2008

Missing Wayne Yates may be in Tilbury

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/local/display.var.2300092.0.missing_wayne_yates_may_be_in_tilbury.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:47 am

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:59 pm Post subject:

Anyone near Tilbury? Poster campaign with runaway no. attached will help find him.

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:45 am

Wayne no longer appears on Missing Kids website ! He was missing more than a year & a half ! Can anyone find info please? I'm very excited but a bit nervous to be at the same time.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland
Forum Moderator (Missing)

Number of posts : 6734
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:51 am

Ok Wayne still appears on Missing People website & I can't find any news article yet. Maybe we'll have to wait & see. I'm still positive though & jumping up & down, can't help it.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  pam supportfromireland Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:16 pm

Please move to happy place. Thrilled ! Wayne does not appear on Missing People website now Very Happy There are no newspaper articles. Can those in London have a look out for any feature in a local paper please? Thank you. It would be nice to have a happy story ending.
pam supportfromireland
pam supportfromireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down