Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Find Madeleine
Welcome to the Find Madeleine forum!

This is a private forum. All new members are requested to make at least ONE post within a week of your account being activated. The Find Madeleine forum staff have taken these steps in order to safeguard our forum and its members using it.

You may want to do this in the Introduce Yourself area or during a chat in The Fireplace Chat area. There are plenty of places to post, even if it is just a hello message. Posting at least ONE message will let us know that you wish to keep your account. We fully understand that some members do not have the time to post on a regular basis but we feel this is a very reasonable request.

Any accounts that remains at 0 posts after one week will be deleted.

Regards,
Admin
Find Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find Madeleine Widget
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Find Madeleine on your social bookmarking website

ROSEMARY EDWARDS - Aged 15 years - Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire (UK)

2 posters

Go down

ROSEMARY EDWARDS - Aged 15 years - Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire  (UK) Empty ROSEMARY EDWARDS - Aged 15 years - Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire (UK)

Post  Logos Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:34 am

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:21 am Post subject: ROSEMARY EDWARDS - Aged 15 years - Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire (UK)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBC News

Last Updated: Friday, 7 September 2007, 12:57 GMT 13:57 UK

Police hunt for missing teenager

Police said Rosemary left home after a family argument
An intensive land, air and sea search has been launched in the New Forest to find a missing teenage girl.

Rosemary Edwards, 15, left her family home in Wellington Close, Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire, after an argument at about 2230 BST on Tuesday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/6983531.stm

merlynsam
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:22 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Digg: Please Help find my Missing Sister, Rosemary Edwards.

September 8th, 2007 07:20

Any help from Digg in locating my sister who went missing in the New Forest area in the UK will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

http://feedraider.com/item/3446928/digg/Dear-Digg-Please-Help-find-my-Missing-Sister-Rosemary-Edwards/

merlynsam
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:23 am Post subject:

Pam fromireland asked where Hampshire was:

Here you go Pam - South coast of England:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hampshire

merlynsam
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:23 am Post subject:

BBC News

Last Updated: Monday, 10 September 2007, 14:46 GMT 15:46 UK

Parents plea to missing daughter

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/6986874.stm

merlynsam
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:24 am Post subject:

Sky News Video

Parents Make Appeal Over Missing Teen

The parents of a 15-year-old girl who's been missing for five days appealing for her safe return. Rosemary Edwards vanished from home in Hampshire after a row with her parents. No one has heard from her since.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,30100-1283431,.html

merlynsam
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:55 pm Post subject:

The Daily Mail

28th September 2007

By BARBARA DAVIES

The tiff over a fizzy drink that led our daughter to hang herself in a wood

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=484572&in_page_id=1879

Logos
Logos

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

ROSEMARY EDWARDS - Aged 15 years - Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire  (UK) Empty Re: ROSEMARY EDWARDS - Aged 15 years - Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire (UK)

Post  Twiglet Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:18 am

Sun

14 November 2007

Internet chat of tragic Rosie

A GIRL found hanged in woods chatted to four internet friends also suffering from depression before her death, an inquest heard yesterday.
Rosemary Edwards, 15, vanished in September after a family row.

She was found ten miles away in Hampshire?s New Forest after a 20-day search.

The Southampton inquest heard she wrote to one online pal: ?I cannot stay at home any more.

"I can either run away or kill myself.?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/462220/Rosemary-Edwards-Spoke-to-depressed-internet-friends-Death-verdict-suicide.html
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20932
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

ROSEMARY EDWARDS - Aged 15 years - Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire  (UK) Empty Re: ROSEMARY EDWARDS - Aged 15 years - Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire (UK)

Post  Twiglet Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 am

Daily Mail

14 November 2007

Suicide girl hid depression from family - but chatted to strangers on the web

... Mr and Mrs Edwards and their children Lucy, 19, and Robert, 17, wept as coroner Keith Wiseman recorded a verdict of suicide at the inquest in Southampton.

He said: "There was no way of anticipating what was going to occur. If Rosemary's family had known they would have got her the appropriate medical help.

"She must have had so many opportunities to realise that what she was doing was wrong but she pressed on with an obvious determination to bring about this terrible end result."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-493406/Suicide-girl-hid-depression-family--chatted-strangers-web.html
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiglet Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:39 am

RIP ROSEMARY

ROSEMARY EDWARDS - Aged 15 years - Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire  (UK) Rosema10

PEACE

Great swells of peace
have consumed me
My desert existence
has ended
Where did it go?
It has been conquered -
O glory be!

An abundance of peace
has engulfed me
I sail on this ship of glee
Zeal accompanies me
as I triumphantly
thrive in tranquil waters
of liquid pleasure
I drink heartily
of the zestful flavor that is

PEACE.

~ Sandra Renee Hicks~
Twiglet
Twiglet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down